When y’all see a thick muslimah thirst trapping on social media do y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Be honest.

If you were in amazing shape. Would you post picture showing off your body. Showing off abs and muscles and etc.

Not constantly but every once in awhile.

Naaaahhhhh bro, showing off shouldnt be in a mans nature. What you wanna show of your six pack on IG once in a while?? No bro only s show of abs on IG tbh

These hijaabis showing of their goods are just thirsty for some dick bro. Like why would you wear a hijaab and show off your booty for what

Self love is the best type of love, you don't need to seek attention when your confident in yourself plus pictures like these limit you to saqaachans who don't even know how to say ma shaa Allah when they see something they like.....:gaasdrink:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Naaaahhhhh bro, showing off shouldnt be in a mans nature. What you wanna show of your six pack on IG once in a while?? No bro only s show of abs on IG tbh

These hijaabis showing of their goods are just thirsty for some dick bro. Like why would you wear a hijaab and show off your booty for what
Would you say nfl player and nba athletes who get pussy are s since they post pics like this everyonce in awhile

zoe saldana
15081-zoe-saldana-a-la-conference-de-presse-500x0-2.jpg

You have a sharp eye my friend :mjswag:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Reer Marexan Cabuudwaaq take a fat W for this beauty:dead:

Yo twotwo she needs let a sweeter man like me hit :birdman:

Manz tryna kawal a piece of dat bawty styll i already faywaded to her dm styll manz finna beat dat bare times ahlie
:lolbron:

HARTI OVER HOES:russ:

Manz tryna kawal a piece of dat bawty styll i already faywaded to her dm styll manz finna beat dat bare times ahlie

I have noticed that Mareexan girls have become the new Abgaal girls. Dark/Mariin skin and thick, subhanallah even the loose abaayah does them no justice :damn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Im already sliding in that dm bro since im Rer Cabudwaaq:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending