When will there be a huge Somali celebrity?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
what do you plan on doing
Google my name in 5 years and you'll see 3 time convicted rapist, Grand larsenist, Crimes against humanity, aggravated assault, failure to show up in court, 4 counts of murder, manslaughter, and hate crimes against the jewish. Just sit tight and wait on the come up

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Google my name in 5 years and you'll see 3 time convicted rapist, Grand larsenist, Crimes against humanity, aggravated assault, failure to show up in court, 4 counts of murder, manslaughter, and hate crimes against the jewish. Just sit tight and wait on the come up
DONT DO IT SXB THIS ISNT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!!!

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Lol fr though all jokes aside I plan on becoming the first Somali chess grandmaster and insha'allah represent Somalia as the chess world champion.
1*8SfT35sqxxpZsQbvVDj3Tg.jpeg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
but to be honest when I check the Somali Chess Federation and checked our top player and saw that it was just an international master who already retired my heart broke. I knew Somalis weren't into chess but not to the point they had 0 grandmasters and only a couple of retired international masters. Which is why I made it my goal to at least become the first Somali Grandmaster if not the world champion

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mohamed Farah has only won ten gold medals which is the most for any British athlete
Nope, Chris Hoy is the British athlete with most gold medals
Makes sense. I was wondering if a somali really did have 10 gold medals the whold world would know about him tf. He has 4 gold medals which is actually very impressive, but that's way off from your count. Chris Hoy only has 2 more gold medals than him

Makes sense. I was wondering if a somali really did have 10 gold medals the whold world would know about him tf. He has 4 gold medals which is actually very impressive, but that's way off from your count. Chris Hoy only has 2 more gold medals than him

He has won 10 gold medals but I was incorrect about it being the most of any British athlete.

But he has the most gold medals of all British track athletes

We are still first generation in the west and our home country has been war torn for 30 years. You are gonna have to wait for a little bit for a proper celebrity

For now, admire the youtubers and entertainers that we have

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
We are still first generation in the west and our home country has been war torn for 30 years. You are gonna have to wait for a little bit for a proper celebrity

For now, admire the youtubers and entertainers that we have
sxb there are famous celebs with immigrant parents like the weeknd i dont see how that would stop a somali in the west from becoming a famous celeb

Macalin M

Out here
The way east Africans (mostly girls) love off lil Tjay, he may as well be one of us. Whether he’s Somali or Xabesh is another story though.

Trending

Latest posts