When will Somalis listen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never met a Somali dude my age who was talking about qabil shit. Legit wallahi a majority of my life i didn’t even know the qabil my friends were part of. Until i asked my mother about it she told me about her qabil and the people we knew.!
there are also some who don’t even know theirs. I didn’t know my until like earlier this year. I asked an old friend of mine about his and he legit didn’t know. Just like me he didn’t know cause his parents never discussed it in front of him. He said he was happy not knowing about it. He just views Somalis and somalis.

The only young people that I see talk about that stuff are on this forum.

That's cos you never lived in a Somali enclave, trust me you see this retarded shit in places where the is large Somali presence, they go as far as building separate Mosques divided along qabill lines

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I have never met a Somali dude my age who was talking about qabil shit. Legit wallahi a majority of my life i didn’t even know the qabil my friends were part of. Until i asked my mother about it she told me about her qabil and the people we knew.!
there are also some who don’t even know theirs. I didn’t know my until like earlier this year. I asked an old friend of mine about his and he legit didn’t know. Just like me he didn’t know cause his parents never discussed it in front of him. He said he was happy not knowing about it. He just views Somalis and somalis.

The only young people that I see talk about that stuff are on this forum.
They are busy getting shot by police, so no time for qabyalaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending