When will Somalis listen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180717_214823.jpg

You know what's funny it's almost 2019 forget about the elders or the people that live back home in Somalia, the young people who live and born in the west educated in the west are still perpetuating qabyalaad about you are Langaab hebel hebel is landheer and every other toxic behaviour known to men, and it got me really wondering if this 68 IQ thing is for real

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You know what's funny it's almost 2019 forget about the elders or the people that live back home in Somalia, the young people who live and born in the west educated in the west are still perpetuating qabyalaad about you are Langaab hebel hebel is landheer and every other toxic behaviour known to men, and it got me really wondering if this 68 IQ thing is for real
I have never met a Somali dude my age who was talking about qabil shit. Legit wallahi a majority of my life i didn’t even know the qabil my friends were part of. Until i asked my mother about it she told me about her qabil and the people we knew.!
there are also some who don’t even know theirs. I didn’t know my until like earlier this year. I asked an old friend of mine about his and he legit didn’t know. Just like me he didn’t know cause his parents never discussed it in front of him. He said he was happy not knowing about it. He just views Somalis and somalis.

The only young people that I see talk about that stuff are on this forum.

I have never met a Somali dude my age who was talking about qabil shit. Legit wallahi a majority of my life i didn’t even know the qabil my friends were part of. Until i asked my mother about it she told me about her qabil and the people we knew.!
there are also some who don’t even know theirs. I didn’t know my until like earlier this year. I asked an old friend of mine about his and he legit didn’t know. Just like me he didn’t know cause his parents never discussed it in front of him. He said he was happy not knowing about it. He just views Somalis and somalis.

The only young people that I see talk about that stuff are on this forum.
Yeah its me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts