When will Somalia ever build roads?

It’s so ugly. I watch Somali vlog sometimes and it’s just dirt paths with garbage everywhere.

all that lacaag that they receive and they don’t even build any roads?

Based

VIP
What's the point of building roads for Somalis when they can't maintain it? The new Afgoye road looks like shit already

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Paving roads aren't even expensive

it is indeed expensive. you just don't need to pave it only. you need to build a durable roads that can last at least twenty years where the ones they are building now won't last much.

i have seen the cost of different type of roads and it is expensive but in Somalia, the labour cost may bring some of the cost down.

now they should focus on only building main roads and residential streets should be built later and shouldn't be wasted money on it now.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
With what money and what intelligence? Government workers will steal the funds western taxpayers gave them dedicated to a road project and not pay the Chinese workers who came to do 1 km of road. Clan elders will not then be able to do their typical photo op for their clan news site. No one even maintains the new roads (which are shitty and look to have done by a special needs person).

I have lost all hope for Somalia and Africa. Did you know North America is moving away from a specific font they use for road signs because many years of studies have shown that the one used for decades is not as readable when you're going at certain speeds? This is why there are two fonts, the latter is slowly replacing the former. The newer font is much better for drivers who need to take exits or plan ahead. Now let's apply this to Somalia. You can't. I don't think people understand how stone age Somalia is.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I want pavements made of cobblestone, but that takes money which we don't have yet.

1629142698270.png

What's the point of building roads for Somalis when they can't maintain it? The new Afgoye road looks like shit already
it is indeed expensive. you just don't need to pave it only. you need to build a durable roads that can last at least twenty years where the ones they are building now won't last much.

i have seen the cost of different type of roads and it is expensive but in Somalia, the labour cost may bring some of the cost down.

now they should focus on only building main roads and residential streets should be built later and shouldn't be wasted money on it now.

any pics /vids for these roads?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
As soon as the old corrupt morons stealing the money that should’ve been used to rebuild them get lynched

Trust me the younger generation are worse there is a young politician who stole 30M he don’t even feel any remorse and still parading in the Somali parliament, if anything I think the Millennials might be more crafty than the old heads and steal more funds in the future. Somalia needs to completely change its culture of dependency and start realising they need to rebuild their country with their own sweat and tears then accountability will come naturally. It’s time everybody put their silly differences aside and realise we only have a one place we call home.

Building roads/highways is an incredibly complex and expensive process. There's an entire engineering dicipline that solely focues on just that. Highway geometric design alone is a headfuck, much less anything else lol

You can't just slap a bit of asphalt on the ground a call it a day, you need people with expertise.

Sag-vertical-curve-with-overpass-edges-located-on-tangents-L-51-m-A-008-C-40-m-and.png

Untitled-1LKJJHHHJHGHGYYY.jpg

Trending

Latest posts