When Will Puntland Federate With Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
End of the day habar jeclo iyo dhulbahante are the closest in the north. Insha'Allah i am going to make my own qabil called Dhuljecel:stevej:habar jeclos will push north west and the dhulbahantes will push north east. Allow dhowr Dhuljecel :rejoice:what do you think @Canuck?

I find it funny how a bunch of drug abusers, Habro with kids living in government housing, and Ciyaals discussing politics and making fun of each others Qabils and leaders..

All of your regions are pure trash and your leaders are corrupt and no amount of argument on Sspot will change it.. Shaqo Yaalo..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's a dictatorship with puppet Presidents. Let's bring it to Somalia. :rejoice:
Why don't you free yourself from slavery first need I remind you that your people are still in bondage in sool by Isaac you slave child:susp:

Speaking of Somalia Puntland decided long ago that Somalia will adopt federalism.

I find it funny how a bunch of drug abusers, Habro with kids living in government housing, and Ciyaals discussing politics and making fun of each others Qabils and leaders..

All of your regions are pure trash and your leaders are corrupt and no amount of argument on Sspot will change it.. Shaqo Yaalo..

On point, this is why I never bother with the clan topics, getting heated over it in an obscure Somali forum is an L in itself

Status
Not open for further replies.