When will Garacad be fully functional like Bosaso?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This port will change the game in central Somalia/DDSI I personally need it to import construction material for my town. I can make a killing if the Goldogob road connects to it. Central Somali suffers from extreme inflation due to the long trek to Bosaso whom we rely upon but very expensive.

I have a uncle working and their and their planning on building hotels. They tried planting palm trees and the people said trees look ugly in our degaan and cut them. This area needs to be invested in but we should also focus on educating the people.

Excellent. Looks good and strategically well placed . I hope the future city will be well planed with its different sections. Btw How is the weather in Garacad ?

TekNiKo

VIP
I have a uncle working and their and their planning on building hotels. They tried planting palm trees and the people said trees look ugly in our degaan and cut them. This area needs to be invested in but we should also focus on educating the people.
Garacad property market must be booming right now. The locals will probably be making bank

This port will change the game in central Somalia/DDSI I personally need it to import construction material for my town. I can make a killing if the Goldogob road connects to it. Central Somali suffers from extreme inflation due to the long trek to Bosaso whom we rely upon but very expensive.
DDS gets its stuff from Berbera port where there's a road connecting to it and it has been like that for hundreds of years. Garaacad is for PL and central Somalia regions not kalinka shanaad

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This port is much needed for the central regions, it should be heavily supported by everyone. Guul Somalia :)

DDS gets its stuff from Berbera port where there's a road connecting to it and it has been like that for hundreds of years. Garaacad is for PL and central Somalia regions not kalinka shanaad

There is a road that is being built that connects Qabri-Dahar to Wardheer and that road will lead to the Galdogob-Garacad road.

A new trade corridor is on the horizon.

wardheer-png.198014

Very well done on Reer PL, as much as landlocked CBBs tried to stop your progress you still managed to come out on top. I hope Reer Hirshabelle learn from this and build our own port in cadale inshallah. Reer Galmudug have already learnt from their neighbours and have started building Hobyo.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hopefully it will be same size as Kismaayo port
Kismaayo port is bigger and deepest in Somalia
Built by USA
kismaayo port is the second biggest port in all of Somalia only smaller than Mogadishu and bigger than Berbera.

I doubt this port will compare.

TekNiKo

VIP
There is a road that is being built that connects Qabri-Dahar to Wardheer and that road will lead to the Galdogob-Garacad road.

A new trade corridor is on the horizon.

wardheer-png.198014
I think Garacad has the potential to be the most livestock ridden port in Somalia. So many different tribes own millions of camels in DDSI and Central Somalia. The hajj demand will cause great profit

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
kismaayo port is the second biggest port in all of Somalia only smaller than Mogadishu and bigger than Berbera.

I doubt this port will compare.
Not true
Kismaayo port depth 11 meter
Mogadishu and Berbera ports 10 meters
Bossaso port is 8 meter smallest in Somalia
Garacad will be 11 to 12 meter deep

Trending

Latest posts