When White people say kids are expensive...

That’s actually life in big cities, dunno why Somalis move to big cities when recourses are so little.

Smaller towns are more racist and life is much harder for Muslims that are also Black Africans.
Cities provide community and safety.

I want to know who convinced Muslims to breed like cattle without thinking ahead. I have noticed Somali women and men seem to think it's "haram" to family plan and to try to control the number of offspring!

The Quran does not prohibit birth control, nor does it forbid a husband or wife to space preg- nancies or limit their number. Thus, the great majority of Islamic jurists believe that family plan- ning is permissible in Islam.

I want to know who convinced Muslims to breed like cattle without thinking ahead. I have noticed Somali women and men seem to think it's "haram" to family plan and to try to control the number of offspring!

The Quran does not prohibit birth control, nor does it forbid a husband or wife to space preg- nancies or limit their number. Thus, the great majority of Islamic jurists believe that family plan- ning is permissible in Islam.

what I can’t understand is the people with lots kids in places without a welfare to support the kids.

btw Somalis seem to mock those who don’t have kids, they seem to be shunned and suspected. You’re suppose to be baby making factory with just a few months of shutdown.

what I can’t understand is the people with lots kids in places without a welfare to support the kids.

btw Somalis seem to mock those who don’t have kids, they seem to be shunned and suspected. You’re suppose to be baby making factory with just a few months of shutdown.

They like to say "Allah will provide", Allah does provide but Allah didn't tell you not to plan, not to save money and not to use your Allah given brain!

Very true, they do like to police other people's wombs as if they're also going to pay the bills, smh.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I'd rather have 3 kids and be able to send them to private school, extracurricular activities, etc then have 7 kids and are struggling to make ends meet.

They like to say "Allah will provide", Allah does provide but Allah didn't tell you not to plan, not to save money and not to use your Allah given brain!

Very true, they do like to police other people's wombs as if they're also going to pay the bills, smh.

the provision usually comes from other people’s pockets, not even I know how many members my family supports back home

@Distant1

Do you know what makes me sick? Those broke men back home who have the nerve, the audacity to marry more than 1 wife.

It wasn't enough to bring 1 woman and multiple children into abject poverty, no, they just have to replicate it again and again.

Uff

If I was a dictator in Somalia I would ban polygamy for broke men unless it's "dumaal" aka marrying your brother's widow.

I laugh so hard when you see posts of people who are like, me and my wife are broke and struggling when their household income is like 150k combined. after taxes that is literally 10k a month, where the hell is your money going.

Say rent is very expensive at 3k a month add in another 1.5k a month for bills, maybe 700 dollars of student loan payments.

that's still ~5k left. where is that 5k going?
DRUGS ALCOHOL EXTRAMARITAL SEX
COSPLAY HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS YOU KNOW THE USUAL WITH WHITE FOLKS

Trending

Latest posts