When White people say kids are expensive...

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
comment_Z1ruA3PaMRRnC026tbXMQbwo5PpciLb3.jpg

It’s a code word for I want to continue worshipping consumerism.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Everyone has their own standards.

Some people want the best for their kids while others are content with feeding them cheap processed foods and sending them to shitty schools.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Some people want the best for their kids while others are content with feeding them cheap processed foods and sending them to shitty schools.

Cheap cop out. You don't have to create the perfect conditions to have children or for them to thrive. Otherwise none of us would be here whether white, Somali or otherwise.

Alluring

Sayonara
I think it's funny how poorer people and countries always have more kids than rich people that have all the resources in the world.

Cheap cop out. You don't have to create the perfect conditions to have children or for them to thrive. Otherwise none of us would be here whether white, Somali or otherwise.
Nah, cadaan and indhoyaar ppl I talk to want to send their kids to summer camps, hockey, buy dogs and private schools. That's a lot of money. Different standards.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Kids are expensive and they wanna get dripped out. Either you got the funds for it or they will figure out on their own by listening to the sirens of the shkreets

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Nah, cadaan and indhoyaar ppl I talk to want to send their kids to summer camps, hockey, buy dogs and private schools. That's a lot of money. Different standards.

I'm not denying that, but absolutely none of those are required.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

That's because back in the day having kids was advantageous for your own survival.

However now we're no longer competing against nature but other people and the goal isn't quantity but quality.

And that's why Islam always wins. We will just out populate them

I laugh so hard when you see posts of people who are like, me and my wife are broke and struggling when their household income is like 150k combined. after taxes that is literally 10k a month, where the hell is your money going.

Say rent is very expensive at 3k a month add in another 1.5k a month for bills, maybe 700 dollars of student loan payments.

that's still ~5k left. where is that 5k going?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I laugh so hard when you see posts of people who are like, me and my wife are broke and struggling when their household income is like 150k combined. after taxes that is literally 10k a month, where the hell is your money going.

Say rent is very expensive at 3k a month add in another 1.5k a month for bills, maybe 700 dollars of student loan payments.

that's still ~5k left. where is that 5k going?

+40% taxes: 4k
Car payments: 500-1k
Entertainment & eating out: 1k
Health insurance: 500
Retirement savings: 2k

That's where it went.

They probably have to rely on tax deductibles for disposable pocket money.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Have standards for your kids please. Don't raise kids in a bad environment and expect them not to gang bang.

Also being a good strong parent figure that's strict works every time. Most of my friends and me had that growing up and most end up in uni doing degrees.

Carelessness and lack of planning, will lead to a miserable outcome.

A lot of Muslim parents in the West raise their children in cramped houses in low-income neighborhoods, don't sign their children up for recreational activities and cannot afford family holidays.

Their children consume internet for "fun" instead of being mentally and physically stimulated by sports, reading and consuming literature, art (islamic also) etc, etc,

Family planning is important as is accumulating enough wealth to give them a good, happy life.

This meme is actually very sad.

Wealth inheritance is a ticket to moving up a class, if you’re sharing inheritance with 5 other Abdis then each gets very little.

A lot of Muslim parents in the West raise their children in cramped houses in low-income neighborhoods, don't sign their children up for recreational activities and cannot afford family holidays.

Their children consume internet for "fun" instead of being mentally and physically stimulated by sports, reading and consuming literature, art (islamic also) etc, etc,

Family planning is important as is accumulating enough wealth to give them a good, happy life.

This meme is actually very sad.

That’s actually life in big cities, dunno why Somalis move to big cities when recourses are so little.

Trending