When was this picture taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Caydiid served a small time in Somali history.

Ciyaal Kacaan were supposed to put an Isaaq leader in power. People at that time didn’t know or didn’t respect what the union between Somaliland and Somalia meant. It wasn’t taught in school and many people were ignorant of it.

If SNM ceased power in Xamaar, it would have been a compeletly different Somalia, but they got the whispers of Icitraf and rightfully said f*ck this shitshow.
caydiid wouldn't give power to anyone

at the height of his power he controlled 11/18 states in somalia

he made HG fight mudlood,xawadle, harti, raxanweyn, ogaden, the UN, America,, and may other langaabs.

what makes you think he would forfeit his gains to isaac, when he refused Mudlood? :mjlol:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
No walaale, said Barre made mistakes huuue ones..but never ever anything close to caydiid...I know his your uncle and all and you are blood related but the man was Satan's right hand..

The atrocities he committed were not for habar gidir Hawiye or for Somalis .. he spilled lots of blood unlike anyone in the horn of Africa.. his drugged militia murdered raped pillaged for the sake of murdering raping and pillaging..

And the only reason he fought against the Americans killing 1000s of his tribal militia in the process was not for the benefit of his people but simply they wanted to bring him in and lock him and him only away...and he wanted to avoid that and once the Americans pulled out, exactly that which the United nations wanted to prevent from happening happened.. he and his tribal militia went on a killing spree that lasted years and completely destroyed the south ..

He was a mad man with no plan and lots of guns..horrible horrible horrible man..

There are still people in Somalia because of his actions more than 20 years ago
americans and the UN did not give a f*ck about anyone they came to f*ck shit up like afghanistan

thousands? are you chewing khat? they killed 133 militiamen and 200 bystanders.

it is extremely biased and retarded to call him the worst somali

said barere massacred his own kin in massive numbers

caydiid and his qabil where like every qabil at the time in somalia, fight for survival.

as i've said before i'm cayr and not close to caydiid in terms of bloodline.

americans and the UN did not give a f*ck about anyone they came to f*ck shit up like afghanistan

thousands? are you chewing khat? they killed 133 militiamen and 200 bystanders.

it is extremely biased and retarded to call him the worst somali

said barere massacred his own kin in massive numbers

caydiid and his qabil where like every qabil at the time in somalia, fight for survival.

as i've said before i'm cayr and not close to caydiid in terms of bloodline.

No no no ..No other qabiil other than habar gidir led by caydiid went outside their lands and enslaved raped and murdered others..what happend in marka baraawe Mogadishu Baydhabo by not habar gidir but by caydiids militia will never be forgotten...it's not some shit that can buried under the carpet sxb..

If he was so great why didn't he do what SNM did..??????????????????????????????????????

Why didnt he restore law and order and create some sort of government structure..because he was never interested in law and order he was driven by power greed and blood..

Every single soul in the south has lost something or somebody orchestrated by caydiids militia..

I am not blaming habar gidir the same way nobody blames Germans for the actions of hitler because habar gidir are sheeps just like all other uneducated underprivileged Somalis at that time..caydiid was evil case closed..stop glorifying the most brutal warlord in the history of the horn..

You are simply insulting all those people that died and are still dying today because of his actions

saywalahi

Xamar Living
No no no ..No other qabiil other than habar gidir led by caydiid went outside their lands and enslaved raped and murdered others..what happend in marka baraawe Mogadishu Baydhabo by not habar gidir but by caydiids militia will never be forgotten...it's not some shit that can buried under the carpet sxb..

If he was so great why didn't he do what SNM did..??????????????????????????????????????

Why didnt he restore law and order and create some sort of government structure..because he was never interested in law and order he was driven by power greed and blood..

Every single soul in the south has lost something or somebody orchestrated by caydiids militia..

I am not blaming habar gidir the same way nobody blames Germans for the actions of hitler because habar gidir are sheeps just like all other uneducated underprivileged Somalis at that time..caydiid was evil case closed..stop glorifying the most brutal warlord in the history of the horn

in the horn? :susp:

nigga heilesalisse next door killed 1 million people.

most of the stories against hg iyo caydiid are fabricated, no cads cads or barewee were mass raped

the ones who killed many raxanweyn was morgan and his militia, raxanweyn and hg are cool.

what did the snm do? wipe out many dir and harti is what they did.

you have a personal vendetta against caydiid by ignoring others.

I ain't got nothing against habar gidir they are amongst those that have been mislead..

Just remember one fact..caydiid died in 1996 killed by his own people none other than cismaan caato..

His reign was very much a short lived endeavour..one can only imagine the horrors he could have caused of he lived a little longer..

Not a single Somalis death has brought so much joy as caydiids deatg..that gotta say something to you..man had no vision or leadership or it would have been visible today..

Morgan was a killer a qabilist and was definitely a warlord whose hands are dripping of the blood of innocent Somalis mainly Somalis in the north..and eventhough I greatly respect him and his forces in fighting against caydiid when caydiid was hell bent on capturing kismaayo but I will never admire respect or pay tribute to Morgan when he was the aggressor.. and he deserves to be punished severely for his actions against isaaq folks..

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I ain't got nothing against habar gidir they are amongst those that have been mislead..

Just remember one fact..caydiid died in 1996 killed by his own people none other than cismaan caato..

His reign was very much a short lived endeavour..one can only imagine the horrors he could have caused of he lived a little longer..

Not a single Somalis death has brought so much joy as caydiids deatg..that gotta say something to you..man had no vision or leadership or it would have been visible today..

Morgan was a killer a qabilist and was definitely a warlord whose hands are dripping of the blood of innocent Somalis mainly Somalis in the north..and eventhough I greatly respect him and his forces in fighting against caydiid when caydiid was hell bent on capturing kismaayo but I will never admire respect or pay tribute to Morgan when he was the aggressor.. and he deserves to be punished severely for his actions against isaaq folks..

so you admired a killer from your clan for fighting a killer from a different clan.

dude stop being on you fake ass higher moral ground

you're just another a with qabil tendencies

its like me saying "i respect caydiid for fighting said barre when he was hellbent on killing hawiyes, but never when he was an aggressor"

sxb you either respect a man fully or you dont simple

stop trying to lecture others of the same practices you do.

Last edited:
Ok so why don't you tell meof the achievements you are proud of caydiid.. that deserve your glorification of a man who killed in more Somali cities than most Somali have been too..

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Ok so why don't you tell meof the achievements you are proud of caydiid.. that deserve your glorification of a man who killed in more Somali cities than most Somali have been too..

other than being a somali veteran and general, i respect him for trying to unite somalia, and taking down a demented dictator.

i acknowledge the fact that his militia was out of control and like every other militia at the time did heinous crimes.

That's all I am asking of You, be more impartial in your view of the world..don't follow blindly and make up your own mind on what is right or what is wrong... yes i I see my qabiil with rose tinted glasses but I honestly try (jokes and banter aside) to stay away from putting them on all the the time..

You just going to die inside like some of the people in here..

The more impartial you are in life the better you feel treasuring that life..

We, you and I have never benefited from these men that we are dying to fight for... just to give you an idea of what I am talking about..caydiid may Allah forgive him for he is the most merciful, send his wife and 4 children out of the country to canada before the big bang happened in 1990..

Not just caydiid, all of these snakes wearing ties and suits killing other people' wives and children have their kids abroad in top schools using the money that belonged to poorest of the poorest .

Just put them on a scale and see which side is heavier ...then based on that information make your judgement..

Example ... farmaajo is 100 times the president Qoslaaye was but then khayre is the 100 times the prime minister than in sharmarke was and will ever be.. impartiality is what keeps one sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending