saywalahi

Xamar Living
@LarryThePuntite

are these guys ciyaal kacaan?

or are they the kacaan?

upload_2018-2-6_17-28-19.png

ileen caydiid carried his infamous staff before the war :dwill:

caydiid was fine as well, he did not allow any foreign interference :nvjpqts:

This isn't the old days of spears and arrows.

When any qabil can put money together and get a boat filled with guns and ammunition it become a global/regional issue.

Somalis settled disputes quite well over the centuries and respected each other even after defeat.

However, with modern weapons and natural resources at play--outside of camels and watering holes, you can see why if we were left alone there would have been a genocide.

People who complain about AY inviting Ethiopia (A country he fought against) to enter Somalia are resentful and vengeful.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
This isn't the old days of spears and arrows.

When any qabil can put money together and get a boat filled with guns and ammunition it become a global/regional issue.

Somalis settled disputes quite well over the centuries and respected each other even after defeat.

However, with modern weapons and natural resources at play--outside of camels and watering holes, you can see why if we were left alone there would have been a genocide.

People who complain about AY inviting Ethiopia (A country he fought against) to enter Somalia are resentful and vengeful.

idk what this has to do with my post, but as i said caydiid never allowed foreign interference

he was a nationalist

if he fought you he will fight you with his own men and his own weapons :nvjpqts:

idk what this has to do with my post, but as i said caydiid never allowed foreign interference

he was a nationalist

if he fought you he will fight you with his own men and his own weapons :nvjpqts:

That doesn’t make sense. He was trained by his country to protect his country and the people within it. He’s inner circle comprised of many different qabils.

When a Somali says “Foreign Interferance” during conflict, it usually mean Ceebta Qari! even at the cost of your country men.

he was a nationalist

Lool at caydiid being a nationalist...he was nothing more than an opportunist who has killed more Somalis in cruel manner than mother nature has...

And his actions were for nothing else other than personal gain from the suffering of Somalis in the south..

The worst human being have ever to set foot on Somali soil..he was the true definition of a warlord..

saywalahi

Xamar Living
That doesn’t make sense. He was trained by his country to protect his country and the people within it. He’s inner circle comprised of many different qabils.

When a Somali says “Foreign Interferance” during conflict, it usually mean Ceebta Qari! even at the cost of your country men.

what you talking about homie?

when the republic fell everyman deserted the SNA

it was every qabil for themselves

caydiid went to galgaduud iyo mudug to gather his men and captured a great deal of land using only his men and weapons (lower shabelle, bay, bakool, the jubbas iyo gedo)

when the americans interfered he sacrificed 133 of his militiamen to pass the message "no interference"

he had no ceeb basically, other than the fact that he ultimately failed to unite somalia by force.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Lool at caydiid being a nationalist...he was nothing more than an opportunist who has killed more Somalis in cruel manner than mother nature has...

And his actions were for nothing else other than personal gain from the suffering of Somalis in the south..

The worst human being have ever to set foot on Somali soil..he was the true definition of a warlord..

the worst human being of somali descent is probably said barre

laakin i still respect him

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Barre wasn’t terrible; his ideology and government were heading into darkness.

At one point he was a great man who helped his country, and then the fucker went satanic

i bet the greatest regret siad barre had was not killing caydiid while he was in prison

i know as said barre that would be my greatest regret.

i bet the greatest regret siad barre had was not killing caydiid while he was in prison

i know as said barre that would be my greatest regret.

Caydiid served a small time in Somali history.

Ciyaal Kacaan were supposed to put an Isaaq leader in power. People at that time didn’t know or didn’t respect what the union between Somaliland and Somalia meant. It wasn’t taught in school and many people were ignorant of it.

If SNM ceased power in Xamaar, it would have been a compeletly different Somalia, but they got the whispers of Icitraf and rightfully said f*ck this shitshow.

the worst human being of somali descent is probably said barre

laakin i still respect him

No walaale, said Barre made mistakes huuue ones..but never ever anything close to caydiid...I know his your uncle and all and you are blood related but the man was Satan's right hand..

The atrocities he committed were not for habar gidir Hawiye or for Somalis .. he spilled lots of blood unlike anyone in the horn of Africa.. his drugged militia murdered raped pillaged for the sake of murdering raping and pillaging..

And the only reason he fought against the Americans killing 1000s of his tribal militia in the process was not for the benefit of his people but simply they wanted to bring him in and lock him and him only away...and he wanted to avoid that and once the Americans pulled out, exactly that which the United nations wanted to prevent from happening happened.. he and his tribal militia went on a killing spree that lasted years and completely destroyed the south ..

He was a mad man with no plan and lots of guns..horrible horrible horrible man..

There are still people in Somalia because of his actions more than 20 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending