When the husband gets back from work should he help the wife with Household chores?

Should the husband help?

• Yes, Its my home why shouldnt i?

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No, Im tired from working all day

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a typical scenario that Ive seen happen in somali Households

”I work so hard to provide for this family and you cant even keep the house clean what do you even do all day?”

A lot of somali dudes just assume the wife just sits on her ass all day

They dont realize the time that goes into taking care of a household and if you add kids its even more time consuming
Rather have five jobz a day than raise kids especially babies

I think a lot of people (unmarried guys and gals alike) tend to think along the lines of expected gender norms *i do this/he/she does that, I refuse to do x/y/z* because they are thinking of some imaginary scenario

But the reality is, hopefully if you are married to a good person who you love and care about you wouldn’t be miserable and vindictive like that and you wouldn’t have any problem doing whatever you can to help. Because you wouldn’t be thinking “well I did X she had do do Y” you would just see it as getting something that needs to be done, done

Am I making sense?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I think a lot of people (unmarried guys and gals alike) tend to think along the lines of expected gender norms *i do this/he/she does that, I refuse to do x/y/z* because they are thinking of some imaginary scenario

But the reality is, hopefully if you are married to a good person who you love and care about you wouldn’t be miserable and vindictive like that and you wouldn’t have any problem doing whatever you can to help. Because you wouldn’t be thinking “well I did X she had do do Y” you would just see it as getting something that needs to be done, done

Am I making sense?

You're making sense. For instance, if my wife is off buying something from the store, then I obviously should be in charge of looking after the kids even if she usually is the one that does that. The roles should be very flexible in order to make the most convenience of certain situations.

Also, we're forgetting here that your happiness is interwined with your spouse's, whether you like it or not. Having an angry wife doesn't help you or more importantly, the kids.

You're making sense. For instance, if my wife is off buying something from the store, then I obviously should be in charge of looking after the kids even if she usually is the one that does that. The roles should be very flexible in order to make the most convenience of certain situations.

Also, we're forgetting here that your happiness is interwined with your spouse's, whether you like it or not. Having an angry wife doesn't help you or more importantly, the kids.
Yeah exactly. And as another example, even though I generally believe the man should take care of financial things, if I’m working and I have money, I would have no issue paying whatever bills need to be paid, even if I’m doing other things like the cooking/cleaning/taking care of the kids and likewise I would hope that my husband wouldn’t be too big to do a simple task like wash the dishes or bathe the kids as needed. It’s all about team work

I don’t see the big issue:/

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
fuley waxet :9uoofqd:

giphy.gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
When he comes back home from home the house will be already clean all he needs to do is to put the kids to bed. I’ll have me time and pamper myself.

”I work so hard to provide for this family and you cant even keep the house clean what do you even do all day?”

They dont realize the time that goes into taking care of a household and if you add kids its even more time consuming
If both work then both should contribute to house hold chores. But if the wife is a stay at home wife then she should take care of the house hold duties since thats what she agreed to.

Excuse to seek another wife lol jk if he pays all the Bill she need to clean and cook. I think most guys wont mind a lil.mess her cooking is bomb lol

Yeah exactly. And as another example, even though I generally believe the man should take care of financial things, if I’m working and I have money, I would have no issue paying whatever bills need to be paid, even if I’m doing other things like the cooking/cleaning/taking care of the kids and likewise I would hope that my husband wouldn’t be too big to do a simple task like wash the dishes or bathe the kids as needed. It’s all about team work

I don’t see the big issue:/

Yep 100%

Only a 68 IQ Zo0 would attempt to replicate western household dynamics after witnessing the damage caused by feminism :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending