When the husband gets back from work should he help the wife with Household chores?

Should the husband help?

• Yes, Its my home why shouldnt i?

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No, Im tired from working all day

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Heres a typical scenario that Ive seen happen in somali Households

”I work so hard to provide for this family and you cant even keep the house clean what do you even do all day?”

A lot of somali dudes just assume the wife just sits on her ass all day

They dont realize the time that goes into taking care of a household and if you add kids its even more time consuming

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Bro do you never have other topics that interest you? Is it everyday Men are weak husbands and Somaliland is a shit hole :gucciwhat:

Well it depends on if they're both working and who came home first too. I wouldn't mind cooking though.

Also, seeing as you're a man, shouldn't you also have some concerns about the behaviour of Somali women? I only see posts about Somali men

Mercury

VIP
Bro do you never have other topics that interest you? Is it everyday Men are weak husbands and Somaliland is a shit hole :gucciwhat:

The thing is many somali guys want things to stay like this cause it benefits them that the wife does everything on her own with no help this is stupid and its never been the way the prophet (scw) used to live I think bott should help one another cause they live together

I used to belive in Somaliland but that got crushed when Ive seen how they treat the weak and poor

Tukraq

VIP
I swear he should get a title called "Domestic Inquiries".
they act like cleaning the house is the hardest thing in the world,
im going to buy house cleaning ai inshallah, upfront cost will be expensive but after 30 to 40 years of cleaning it will be worth it

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dude you are starting to sound like a broken record. You keep trying to trigger Abdis here whilst defending females

Well it depends on if they're both working and who came home first too. I wouldn't mind cooking though.

Also, seeing as you're a man, shouldn't you also have some concerns about the behaviour of Somali women? I only see posts about Somali men
@Mercury just stop it even the women are tired of it stop beating on a dead horse

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The thing is many somali guys want things to stay like this cause it benefits them that the wife does everything on her own with no help this is stupid and its never been the way the prophet (scw) used to live I think bott should help one another cause they live together

I used to belive in Somaliland but that got crushed when Ive seen how they treat the weak and poor
It's not even that serious man. If I was married, and my wife was a stay at home wife, then I'll assess the situation sensibly like a normal person. If she's healthy and things are fine, then she should clean the place up because she's a stay at home wife. Just like how I'm responsible for paying all the bills in the house.

If she's sick, I'd help her, as she should tend to me if I get sick.

If she's pregnant, then obviously, you're not gonna expect your wife to do much, because she's your wife and she's pregnant.

Common sense is the answer. There's no complicated discussion to be had here.

Mercury

VIP

The only behavior that I have talked about is somali women who got low standards and Will Marry any Guy at sight

Believe it or not but theres somali women who are single mom to a bunch of kids with different dads

So you mean basically working every morning till afternoon for 8 hours a day to provide for the family and with the fact that times have changed and many of us have to do some work at home to prepare for the next day and still we should helping in the household ? Absolutely bulshit.

The only thing a man should do after work, is spending time with his kids, we are not machines.

War ya Ilaahi yaqaan kan ya inaga qabta ?

Mercury

VIP
So you mean basically working every morning till afternoon for 8 hours a day to provide for the family and with the fact that times have changed and many of us have to do some work at home to prepare for the next day and still we should helping in the household ? Absolutely bulshit.

The only thing a man should do after work, is spending time with his kids, we are not machines.

War ya Ilaahi yaqaan kan ya inaga qabta ?

8 hours who cares at times Ive worked 10 hours and still Done the dishes and prepared my meal for tomorrow took me 30 min thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending