When Somalilands and Somalia unite which clans and states will lose parliamentary members?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The longer Somaliland remains unrecognised by a U.N member state, baring in mind Somalia continues to improve, the less likely it will get a seat on the U.N.
Taiwan is recognized by 18 countries they are still not offered a seat at the UN, I mean recognition only many doors but a not having a seat at the UN is not hindering Taiwan.

Also Somaliland claim to statehood is very valid compared to some other countries that have been recognized.

amboli

DIR POWER
Somalia last chance is was having Somaliland financially crippled while they took their sweet time. Now this Djbouti conference is changing everything. If Somaliland was so die hard while not having access to the world bank and IMF funds imagine how they'll be now when they have complete economical autonomy and control their airspace and you lot are talking about giving them bribed MP positions in Somalia. 69 IQ is a overstatement :dead:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somalia last chance is was having Somaliland financially crippled while they took their sweet time. Now this Djbouti conference is changing everything. If Somaliland was so die hard while not having access to the world bank and IMF funds imagine how they'll be now when they have complete economical autonomy and control their airspace and you lot are talking about giving them bribed MP positions in Somalia. 69 IQ is a overstatement :dead:

OP is undercover Isaaq unionist, we shall cleanse all the Isaaq unionist as we do back home by jailing and humiliating them. God willing.

amboli

DIR POWER
OP is undercover Isaaq unionist, we shall cleanse all the Isaaq unionist as we do back home by jailing and humiliating them. God willing.

Im from Djbouti and My abtis are Isaaq and reer Djbouti too. I can't see any benefit of you guys joining Somalia or anyone from shanta somali. Maybe if it was stable and similar to SL it would make some sense. This is only the first phase of the talks and already so much is at stake. There are rumors of a referendum for Somaliland and debt forgiveness which were discussed last week but will be in writing in the next phase:krs:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The losers will be the staunchest Somaliland supports the Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo cause there alliance can not function in Somalia and it will lead the rise of the larger Garhajis who is a forgotten and marginalized 3rd wheel.

The losers will be the staunchest Somaliland supports the Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo cause there alliance can not function in Somalia and it will lead the rise of the larger Garhajis who is a forgotten and marginalized 3rd wheel.
It would actually be in the best interest of habar awal who will gain a Federal state they rule without challenge. They’ll also get The legislative capital and other government institutions in hargeisa and also dominate the strategic land of the country. The only clan in Somalia that can match habar awal for leverage is abgaal.

Harti will be the biggest losers. Majeerteen will lose its if you don’t do this I’m walking away leverage and dhulos and warsans will be minorities in a federal state with the most backwards isaaqs HY HJ.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Isaaq will only join Somalia when a fair powersharing deal is signed between the 3 Top Dogs(Hawiye, F**** & Isaaq).

Tbh Isaaq shouldnt give up on unity. I mean look at the nature of Koonfurta kkkk
Coconut palms, wildlife, oil in the offshore of southern Somalia.

Many unionist Isaaqs looks at that.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It would actually be in the best interest of habar awal who will gain a Federal state they rule without challenge. They’ll also get The legislative capital and other government institutions in hargeisa and also dominate the strategic land of the country. The only clan in Somalia that can match habar awal for leverage is abgaal.
The capital will never be moved. Abgaal have lost federal influence in Mogadishu, the power sharing is 4.5. In a 1m1v scenario, the IDPs who make up to 800k in Mogadishu alone. It's no longer a tribal city.

The capital will never be moved. Abgaal have lost federal influence in Mogadishu, the power sharing is 4.5. In a 1m1v scenario, the IDPs who make up to 800k in Mogadishu alone. It's no longer a tribal city.
The executive capital won’t change. Villa Somalia will still be in xamar. The parliament will move to hargeisa. All gov institutions will be split 50/50 between being based in xamar and hargeisa.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The seats should be based on population, the entire purpose of districts and regions, is based on population census/estimates, I want Balanbale to become a district and thus gain seats that way, because it is grown into a big town.

places like Burco, Bosaso, Hargaisa, Muqdisho, Baidoa and Kismaayo can get multiple seats.

What we need is to set a is population marker per MP, since Somalia is like 15 million estimate, we can calculate the population recuirement per MP, this way we avoid the North and South injustice, as well as get rid of the 4.5 power sharing formula, obviously it isn't going to be based on clan but party politics and influence. I want the N&N party to be the rebirth of SYL, and get seats from all clan districts.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Isaaq have far more honor then the Darood who invite foreign armies to fight their tribal battles against fellow Somalis.Darood are the cancer of the Somali, as long as the cancer is not removed.I will not join this dead corpse called the Somali Republic
My nigga sit ur ass down ass u joined yesterday n now u here screaming i wont join like u could decide wallahi siad barre should deleted u guys from the map nacalaa abaha kuyaal

Som

VIP
I highly doubt it’ll happen as there’s no clear unity in this south. Plus Isaaqs would not want to join Somalia.

I think if the Italian Somalia region was united and thriving with no safety issues then maybe it would’ve tempted Somaliland.
Stop calling us Italian somalia, those times are over

Som

VIP
Isaaq have far more honor then the Darood who invite foreign armies to fight their tribal battles against fellow Somalis.Darood are the cancer of the Somali, as long as the cancer is not removed.I will not join this dead corpse called the Somali Republic
It's funny cause the SNM isaaq militia was funded by Ethiopia to overthrow the functioning government of Somalia. What a shame, taking Ethiopian money to destroy somalis

Last edited:
Sucking Garxajis dick won't save your kinsman :chrisfreshhah:

It's funny cause the SNM isaaq militia was funded by Ethiopia to overthrow the functioning government of Somalia. What a shame, taking Ethiopian money to destroy somalis
The same government that killed 50k Isaaqs and was populating my land with Ogaden refugees.Also we didn't invite, we actually fought like lions.Something the Darood don't know how to do.The only true fighters of South Somalia are the Hawiye which and because of them you invited foreigners.Darood are a tumour in the body of the Somali ethnic group.It must be surgically removed :fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts