When Ray Ahmed closed SL's twitter with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Because muuse biixi was part of the SNM that kicked out your dictator (meaning no more gravy train for you and your folk)
Dictator was kicked out by the southern tribes. Muse Bixi is a mass murderer.Inshallah he will meet those Innocents he murdered on judgement day, maybe then you can defend him.Shout somaliland as a defence.

waraabe

Your superior
Dictator was kicked out by the southern tribes. Muse Bixi is a mass murderer.Inshallah he will meet those Innocents he murdered on judgement day, maybe then you can defend him.Shout somaliland as a defence.
No kid, the dictator was kicked by SNM and your lands are now under Somaliland, that won't change no matter how much you and your ilk cry. As for biixi, he will be your president no matter how much you cry

SNM are criminals who massacred and pillaged non indoors and were successful in nothing but shitting in the woods. They came out of hiding 3 days after the tragic fall of the Kacaam.glorious revolution. I blame them and the savage USC for Somalia demise. May Allah curse these two groups and all who funded and or supported them into the depths of jahannam
Stop crying. It won't bring the kacaan back :mjlol:

Yes. The SNM was so irrelevant that Af Weyne gave up somaliweyn for some reason lol. We trained the Hawiye who went on to rule Hamar, so yeah, I guess we had nothing to do with it lol.

Yes. The SNM was so irrelevant that Af Weyne gave up somaliweyn for some reason lol. We trained the Hawiye who went on to rule Hamar, so yeah, I guess we had nothing to do with it lol.
This was before I was even born. Yet fools like you and the half xabashi love talking about tribalists as if they were Gods. So be it, just don't quote me again.

No kid, the dictator was kicked by SNM and your lands are now under Somaliland, that won't change no matter how much you and your ilk cry. As for biixi, he will be your president no matter how much you cry
Maakhir is under puntland smh. Somaliland has no control in eastern sanaag and cannot even militarise ceerigabo because of a deal with us. The Maakhir warsengali fought against both somaliland and puntland. It was only after puntland gave us concessions did we join them.

This was before I was even born. Yet fools like you and the half xabashi love talking about tribalists as if they were Gods. So be it, just don't quote me again.

Fools like me have a memory. It was before you were born but you want an opinion without researching or speaking to anyone who knows anything about anything. Wakhti khasara engaging with you, but again another thread talking shit about our country, because of some bullshit written by a guy called Ray.

Fools like me have a memory. It was before you were born but you want an opinion without researching or speaking to anyone who knows anything about anything. Wakhti khasara engaging with you, but again another thread talking shit about our country, because of some bullshit written by a guy called Ray.
I have researched this extensively and understand no one is correct in war. Blood feuds like these are caused by those who think like you. You believe justice for your ilk and injustice for others. I hope your mentality dies.in the end all sides were wrong.

Although I am a unionist I don't care for blind ignorance. At the current rate we are going somalis won't exist and will further annilate ourselves.

I have researched this extensively and understand no one is correct in war. Blood feuds like these are caused by those who think like you. You believe justice for your ilk and injustice for others. I hope your mentality dies.in the end all sides were wrong.

Although I am a unionist I don't care for blind ignorance. At the current rate we are going somalis won't exist and will further annilate ourselves.

There is no union. When you accept this, then everything will improve.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
eventually, all separatists get crushed, the SNM will be wiped clean from the history books

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
eventually, all separatists get crushed, the SNM will be wiped clean from the history books

"Prussia must concentrate and maintain its power for the favorable moment which has already slipped by several times. Prussia's boundaries according to the Vienna treaties are not favorable to a healthy state life. The great questions of the time will not be resolved by speeches and majority decisions—that was the great mistake of 1848 and 1849—but by iron and blood."

Otto Von Bismarck

I think since you got a OVB gif + this quote is a great one as it kinda reflects the situation Mogadishu faces when it comes to uniting Somalia.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ray ahmed is a clown :drakelaugh:i triggered him couple days ago :chrisfreshhah:
He's a very fragile individual :mjlol:very feeble :mjlol:i broke him with a single video :russ:@Canuck aryaa isalaanta i dhigayso, you'll always be part of sland like it or not :russ:

Get the bantus off your balls first :ftw9nwa:

tmJUNZx_d.jpg

Von

"Prussia must concentrate and maintain its power for the favorable moment which has already slipped by several times. Prussia's boundaries according to the Vienna treaties are not favorable to a healthy state life. The great questions of the time will not be resolved by speeches and majority decisions—that was the great mistake of 1848 and 1849—but by iron and blood."

Otto Von Bismarck

I think since you got a OTB gif + this quote is a great one as it kinda reflects the situation Mogadishu faces when it comes to uniting Somalia.
Otto Von Bismarck is a legend and never gave up on his people. Like Prussia Somalia needs to be economically, militarily and politically powerful to convince others that unification equals might

Last edited:

Von

Get the bantus off your balls first :ftw9nwa:

tmJUNZx_d.jpg
listen here kid, im a Nationalist I care for all of Somalia's issues, the Bantus will be kicked out, I dream of a Somalia that's at peace with itself and where clan influence is dead. Inshallah Somalia will raise with the help of all Somalis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No more gravy train mr boon, work like everyone else. The kacaan that signed a deal with Ethiopia to relinquish all claims to the haud if SNM was kicked out. Thanks to mujaahidiinta SNM for kicking out the gaal dictator and his gaal followers
The only gaal are you and Somali naago movement who are opening churches in Hargeisa

listen here kid, im a Nationalist I care for all of Somalia's issues, the Bantus will be kicked out, I dream of a Somalia that's at peace with itself and where clan influence is dead. Inshallah Somalia will raise with the help of all Somalis.
You want peace yet want to go to war with SL :mjlol:

Von

You want peace yet want to go to war with SL :mjlol:
I would never want a war between Somalis, as i stated earlier Somalia will needs to be economically, militarily and politically powerful enough to convince others that unification equals might. warring between Somalis would only benefit our neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts