When Ray Ahmed closed SL's twitter with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Sorry but you don't know alot about SNM or the info you have been given is skewed. It is widely known that the soldiers of the SNM were staunch unionist and during the conference held they gave the people their position with the shear majority opting for the creation of somaliland rather than uniting
I believe Adam Isaaq knows what he is talking about. He has said they died for the Isaaq propel.

Sxb i know you are honest and is trying to point out a not so rosy history in somaliland. but lemme correct you.

HAVE YOU HEARD HABRO WARS? it was inter isaaq sub sub clan wars. forget samaron and non isaaq. basically isaaq themselves spilt their blood. and still happens. look at HJ and HY still fightin in skirmesh in the countryside. killing each other in the hundreds. same with dhulos. and all other northern clans.

as they say ignorance is a bliss. dont repeat that distorted view again. now you know the truth
Yes I have heard of those sub clan wars. This doesn't negate the fact that people were mass murdered due to their tribe. It also doesn't help that Muse bixi will become president of somaliland.

No the revenge killings were not done in an official capacity but certain individuals like for example a man during the 80s always used to see his neighbour be friendly with barre's soldiers, the same that killed his family and when he returned and sees that man still alive decides to kill him
So thousands were killed for supporting Siad. Each one of those who got killed where Siad supporters even after it's been like 4 years. Somali logic like this is what will be our demise.
:gucciwhat:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yes I have heard of those sub clan wars. This doesn't negate the fact that people were mass murdered due to their tribe. It also doesn't help that Muse bixi will become president of somaliland.

Which is the main reason the Habr Younis really do not want him to become president because they remember him as the main that led the HJ to kill hundreds of their clansmen

SirLancelLord

VIP
So thousands were killed for supporting Siad. Each one of those who got killed where Siad supporters even after it's been like 4 years. Somali logic like this is what will be our demise.
:gucciwhat:

I don't know about thousands all I know that revenge killings took place. which is a fact. I won't make up fake assumptions towards a narrative.

Our past was bloody but our future looks bright

Which is the main reason the Habr Younis really do not want him to become president because they remember him as the main that led the HJ to kill hundreds of their clansmen
What I'm confused about is why would Somalis allow murderers to run for office. Justice is not being served , why not arrest this man? It's a common trend throughout Somalia. Why is it that murderers such as Morgan can run through cities without justice.the reason is simple, tribalism. Somalis have engrained into them hatred of people for no reason other than tribalism they support people because of their tribe not because of their merit.This is why Islamic Somali law needs to be implemented.

I don't know about thousands all I know that revenge killings took place. which is a fact. I won't make up fake assumptions towards a narrative.

Our past was bloody but our future looks bright
Future with tribalism is never bright saxib. Somalis will never become anything without either making an adequate system which represents tribes and doesn't infringe on individuality or when we forget tribes as a whole.:icon e ugeek:

What I'm confused about is why would Somalis allow murderers to run for office. Justice is not being served , why not arrest this man? It's a common trend throughout Somalia. Why is it that murderers such as Morgan can run through cities without justice.the reason is simple, tribalism. Somalis have engrained into them hatred of people for no reason other than tribalism they support people because of their tribe not because of their merit.This is why Islamic Somali law needs to be implemented.

I agree with you. Too much old timers who took part of civil war and committed crimes should be arrested

We need new fresh people with education and experience.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
SNM are criminals who massacred and pillaged non indoors and were successful in nothing but shitting in the woods. They came out of hiding 3 days after the tragic fall of the Kacaam.glorious revolution. I blame them and the savage USC for Somalia demise. May Allah curse these two groups and all who funded and or supported them into the depths of jahannam

SirLancelLord

VIP

During the Conferences held after the ceasefire after the Civil War one of the points put forwards that all combatants to be forgiven and must lay down their arms now and always to ensure peace prospers and all clan militias is formed into a national army

During the Conferences held after the ceasefire after the Civil War one of the points put forwards that all combatants to be forgiven and must lay down their arms now and always to ensure peace prospers and all clan militias is formed into a national army
Thank you for the information.it seems their punishment will be for the after life then.

SNM are criminals who massacred and pillaged non indoors and were successful in nothing but shitting in the woods. They came out of hiding 3 days after the tragic fall of the Kacaam.glorious revolution. I blame them and the savage USC for Somalia demise. May Allah curse these two groups and all who funded and or supported them into the depths of jahannam

We have what we wanted. Hahahahaha. Your hatred will lead to more blessings. VIVA SNM & SOMALILAND

Mengistu sold weapons to SNM and they overthrew their own government. SNM fell for his trap.

Mengistu never imprisoned my grandfather and put him under a death sentence in Mandeehra just because of his tribe. Lucky our own people were able to free ourselves against the institutions of a state.

You claim that you got bombarded, but did you forget what you did to each other in 1995? Ciidagale shelled Hargeysa and killed 500 people in 1 day. SNM rebelled against their own government, then endangered their own people, before launching killing spree of all non Isaaq, not only did they kill civilians and rebel they allied with Mengistu! 10x worse authoritarian dictator.

And worst of all- they failed to achieve the initial stated goal. A new national government to govern and protect the country. SNM was built on a nationalist platform initially. SNM entered Hargeysa and Burco and put their people at risk. The terrorists entered a densely populated city. Cry genocide when civilians get killed. Kudos to SNM!! Bunch of cowards! And they failed their goal miserably!

There goal was to free our people. They suceeded. We gave up on the south when our allies unilaterally declared a government.

SirLancelLord

VIP
There goal was to free our people. They suceeded. We gave up on the south when our allies unilaterally declared a government.

It wasn't that simple, Crimes and Sacrifices were comitted to obtain that freedom. something we share with all nations on earth.

So you deny the killing of samaroons? 3500 of them were murdered in cold blood.

Samaroons have had a great role in Somaliland, even though the majority of their tribe was 'non-seccesionist' as you say. We could have wiped Borama into the dirt. We opted for a halal victory.

How can you say we pillaged non Isaaq. Their property is theirs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts