When it comes to right and wrong...why are Somalis so far behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia is ahead of many countries simply by not participating in the global plundering of emerging markets.

Somalis are basically getting a front row seat in watching the world make trillions of dollars worth of mistakes for us.

We have a lot to do and learn. In the mean time; don’t ever join the isnaaciis movement

Somalia is ahead of many countries simply by not participating in the global plundering of emerging markets.

Somalis are basically getting a front row seat in watching the world make trillions of dollars worth of mistakes for us.

We have a lot to do and learn. In the mean time; don’t ever join the isnaaciis movement
That was an purely economical viewpoint, you could say that culture and economy are intertwined to some extent. I think What op was implying at was the need for cultural change as shits not working/going at a slow pace. Lazy khat abusing people that debate about qabil aren’t contributing to the economy at all, that’s a large demographic in Somalia rn. There’s a difference between self hate as that means you’ve distanced yourself entirely , but wanting to see true change requires you to know that there’s a deep rooted problem (certain parts of our culture)

That was an purely economical viewpoint, you could say that culture and economy are intertwined to some extent. I think What op was implying at was the need for cultural change as shits not working/going at a slow pace. Lazy khat abusing people that debate about qabil aren’t contributing to the economy at all, that’s a large demographic in Somalia rn.

Culture and mindset will change.

We just don’t want to become like Congo.

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
:gucciwhat: I said that already. Guess I’m not alone in thinking that. What do you suppose a good solution is? I always wanted a plague to kill everyone and leave like 500,000. What do you think sxb?

The population of Somalia is going to increase by a lot in the future (in all of Africa, actually)
How are we supposed to feed that many people? We're already having trouble with a pop of 14 million. I'd say we need a culling before things get messy.

Lack of education and mixing religion with culture are the main reasons for ignorance in the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.