When it comes to right and wrong...why are Somalis so far behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of the world is so much more advanced than us. Why are we still grappling with issues people have already made up their minds about, centuries ago. Let me get you up to date.

Raping women is wrong.
Criminals deserve to get punished.
Women are human beings.
Women and men deserve equality.
You are not superior to other races.
Women are not cattle.
Women are allowed to marry who ever they want.
You do not have ownership of women in your family or strangers.
Religion and ethnicity are two different things.
You can’t stop being Somali because of your religion or sexual orientation.

I will be getting you upto speed on other issues soon when I have the time.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The rest of the world is so much more advanced than us. Why are we still grappling with issues people have already made up their minds about, centuries ago. Let me get you up to date.

Raping women is wrong.
Women are human beings.
Women are not cattle.

Somalis in the west especially the younger generation dont care about Qabiil But back home thats what has destroyed Somalis

Politician can get away with stealing money and people Will support him cause of loyalty to qabiil

Guys rape girls and dudes family Will defend their sons actions by getting help from their clansmen all to clear their names

The main problem as you can see is Qabiil where people Will defend rapists and criminals instead of acctually punishing them

If nobody is Held accountable for their actions they Will continue their ways the one thing That never stops suprising me is when Somalis throw everything about Islam to the side when it comes to Qabiil

Raping women is wrong.
Women are human beings.
Women are not cattle.

I get where you're coming from, but you sound like a cuck.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל

Raping women is wrong.
Women are human beings.
Women are not cattle.

Islam. And Somalis are stupid. Stupid people + Islam = Somalia.

In a forum where whether to report a rapist is a moral dilemma, I thought we should spell out some basics in human decency.

Please feel free to add your own.

I don’t think this is caused by Islam as I’ve met a lot of non-religious Somalis who are sexist, xenophobic and nihilistic.

I think the solution is better education and more dialogue, a lot of Somalis engage in group think and don’t like thinking for themselves. They also rarely hear dissenting opinions from the Somali community which is why they think gay Somalis and atheist Somalis don’t exist.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
:gucciwhat: I said that already. Guess I’m not alone in thinking that. What do you suppose a good solution is? I always wanted a plague to kill everyone and leave like 500,000. What do you think sxb?
Wallahi pessimism befalls me when I think about solutions What if those 500k left are still as obstinate?... You just kind of hope that good ideas will eventually spread amongst the Geeljire.... How the hell did the secular cadaans humble their religious zealots?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Wallahi pessimism befalls me when I think about solutions What if those 500k left are still as obstinate?... You just kind of hope that good ideas will eventually spread amongst the Geeljire.... How the hell did the secular cadaans humble their religious zealots?
I brought it down to 500k because that’s a manageable number. You can kill the degenerate ones and know how much you have left. It’s a Hail Mary.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Look at these degenerates blaming Islam.

Somalis are the most backward, hardheaded, ignorant, prideful people on this earth. They're destroying themselves because of irrelevant things.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Look at these degenerates blaming Islam.

Somalis are the most backward, hardheaded, ignorant, prideful people on this earth. They're destroying themselves because of irrelevant things.
First, I’m glad the word “degenerate” is taking hold after I introduced it. Second, you are right that Somalis are hardheaded degenerates but throwing religion into the mix makes things worse. For example if Islam never came, there would be no al Shabaab.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First, I’m glad the word “degenerate” is taking hold after I introduced it. Second, you are right that Somalis are hardheaded degenerates but throwing religion into the mix makes things worse. For example if Islam never came, there would be no al Shabaab.
So you introduced the word degenerate in the English Vocabulary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts