When is the last time you cried and why?

Last cried 1-2 years ago iirc. How do you lot avoid crying tho? Any prolonged high pressure situation is enough for me to start the waterworks

iskufilann

inactive.
Beautiful songs make me (almost) cry all the time
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

ever since year 7 i think i was bullied a lot in such a short period of time and i mean it every type you name it then my dad sent me back to the motherland for a bit then ditched me in kenya in some hellish boarding school for a year (this was when i was an 8th grader) and i basically spammed push ups and was beaten severely every day by macalins i guess it toughened me then when i became a 9th grader my dad popped back and bought me back to australia sending me to my old school and yeah i guess i scared all my bullies away and fast forward to 11th grade

ever since year 7 i think i was bullied a lot in such a short period of time and i mean it every type you name it then my dad sent me back to the motherland for a bit then ditched me in kenya in some hellish boarding school for a year (this was when i was an 8th grader) and i basically spammed push ups and was beaten severely every day by macalins i guess it toughened me then when i became a 9th grader my dad popped back and bought me back to australia sending me to my old school and yeah i guess i scared all my bullies away and fast forward to 11th grade
Sounds like the sort of character development/arc that would benefit @Waa dhamatay

You scared them away or they just matured and left you alone? Did you fight back against them?

Just let yourself get beaten up by macalins for a year to become le alpha male dude!
Think about it nothing kids back in soft western world can top the beat down from those macalins back home so you would become impervious to anything these kids could try throw at you. It becomes child play

Think About It GIF by Identity

Trending

Latest posts