When i Say something...there is bone to it lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many times i have said it here that Chinese and Nigeria remind me of the same DNA or Cloth? Really. Same High population. Same masters of Fake Things. Both eat the worst most smelling food imaginable in man. Bad Reputations.

This luxury building collapses in Nigeria- and the owner of the building died inside the rubble. Its a 21 floor.

I mean-- will u ever trust a high rise building or a plane made by China or Nigeria? (How many high rise collapsed from China? Uncountable)

I am having anxiety just thinking of it. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
True both are very high achievers in North America when it comes there respective fields (legal or illegal).

yes. because they are brainy but like the short cut like somalis looool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if u ask me personally which of the TWO, to be nuked, i would have a hard time deciding

(whispers maybe pick China as they are extra brainy and rich than poor african nigerian)

HA HA HA HA HA

yes. because they are brainy but like the short cut like somalis looooligerian, Chinese, and Indians are very uccessful and will shame each other if they don’t succeed business,
The only group of Somalis who are at the level of Chinese, Indians, and Nigerians in North America competitively are the Somali Sijus and Djiboutian’s.

Both don’t have Somalia passports though lmao, they could have brought our stats up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only group of Somalis who are at the level of Chinese, Indians, and Nigerians in North America competitively are the Somali Sijus and Djiboutian’s.

Both don’t have Somalia passports though lmao, they could have brought our stats up.

Who seen my Bra?