When did you realize islam was the truth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be something as mundane as a deja vu or seeing a jinn possession ect..

Please enlightens u

Europhiles stay away from this thread

Muji

VIP
AB285189-74AF-41D8-9DED-7F80245F4F6B.gif
kafir when he reads the title of this thread

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I had an interesting thought after jumca today. There's a western restaurant in my city that serves halaal food. I thought, what if they don't get enough Muslim customers? What do they do with the meat? The answer is simple, they just give it to gaalo.

So I thought, would this offend anyone? Halaal food is executed in the name of God so it should be okay for all Abrahamic faiths, right?

Well, Allah placed many burdensome rules on Jews because of the heinous crimes of their forefathers so halaal doesn't actually fulfill rigorous requirements of kosher.

Christians, on the other hand, are so lost they don't even follow whatever rules they haven't already lost/distorted. Like scavengers, they'll eat anything.

What about everyone else? Everyone else doesn't follow any rules. They are either pagans or atheists but the bottom line is that there is no structure to their belief.

Abrahamic faiths are the only ones with any kind of structure and when you think about it, they are basically one religion with Judaism being the alpha release, Christianity the horribly buggy beta release, and Islam the final/complete release.

If Islam is false, why were there no successful prophets (or 'people claiming to be prophets') after Prophet Muhammad (saw)? I know that there were false prophets that followed but I wouldn't consider them to be anywhere close to successful.

Look at the influence prophets like Ibrahim, Isse, and Muhammad (saw) had on the world? How could so many people claiming the exact same thing be so influential without the assistance of a higher power? Why did the books, the prophets, the miracles, etc, not happen for 1400 years when they were happening multiple times a century with multiple people in the days of old?

And more importantly, how could an illiterate man predict all of this? How did he know that there wouldn't be another iteration of the Abrahamic faith?

If these prophets were all frauds and it was so easy to convince people of a religion, why hasn't it happened on the same scale of the Abrahamic faiths after Islam was revealed? Did humanity collectively run out of creative juice?

All logic points in the same direction: Islam is the complete and final iteration of a true message.

It’s the only way of life that grounds my life, it’s logical if you are sincere and use your intellect you’ll find Islam is the truth.

Most importantly if you practice Islam,i.e., the farad, sunnah, read the Quran and you implement it on yourself you will have peace and no depression will ever touch you. You will prosper in this life and in the hereafter.

I had an interesting thought after jumca today. There's a western restaurant in my city that serves halaal food. I thought, what if they don't get enough Muslim customers? What do they do with the meat? The answer is simple, they just give it to gaalo.

So I thought, would this offend anyone? Halaal food is executed in the name of God so it should be okay for all Abrahamic faiths, right?

Well, Allah placed many burdensome rules on Jews because of the heinous crimes of their forefathers so halaal doesn't actually fulfill rigorous requirements of kosher.

Christians, on the other hand, are so lost they don't even follow whatever rules they haven't already lost/distorted. Like scavengers, they'll eat anything.

What about everyone else? Everyone else doesn't follow any rules. They are either pagans or atheists but the bottom line is that there is no structure to their belief.

Abrahamic faiths are the only ones with any kind of structure and when you think about it, they are basically one religion with Judaism being the alpha release, Christianity the horribly buggy beta release, and Islam the final/complete release.

If Islam is false, why were there no successful prophets (or 'people claiming to be prophets') after Prophet Muhammad (saw)? I know that there were false prophets that followed but I wouldn't consider them to be anywhere close to successful.

Look at the influence prophets like Ibrahim, Isse, and Muhammad (saw) had on the world? How could so many people claiming the exact same thing be so influential without the assistance of a higher power? Why did the books, the prophets, the miracles, etc, not happen for 1400 years when they were happening multiple times a century with multiple people in the days of old?

And more importantly, how could an illiterate man predict all of this? How did he know that there wouldn't be another iteration of the Abrahamic faith?

If these prophets were all frauds and it was so easy to convince people of a religion, why hasn't it happened on the same scale of the Abrahamic faiths after Islam was revealed? Did humanity collectively run out of creative juice?

All logic points in the same direction: Islam is the complete and final iteration of a true message.
Wallahi that's a very logical way of putting it

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The holy Quran. Allah’s words are the truth. The Quranic verses soothe me. When I’m down I listen to the Quran and helps me get up. I’m not religious but practicing 5 pillars in Islam keeps me sane Wallahi.

@MuslimManMe what kind of question is this we are not converts!!! Islam was always the truth since I was 6!!!before that age i didn't even know what east and west was!!
The holy Quran. Allah’s words are the truth. The Quranic verses soothe me. When I’m down I listen to the Quran and helps me get up. I’m not religious but practicing 5 pillars in Islam keeps me sane Wallahi.
In this day and age that's considered religious

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The body of firawn being discovered with salt was the final confirmation for me. Allah preserved his body and that was his promise fulfilled 1300 years later.

Rules for preparing meat are a requirement for a religion to be truly from a god? Why? Other non-Abrahamic religions do have rules on meat. Jainism forbids eating meat at all. There are Hindu sects that do the same thing allowing for dairy. Just because you've never heard about them doesn't mean they don't exist. Also you make a massive jump in your next sentence "there is no structure to their belief"

...Why? We were just talking about rules on meat preparation and you conclude that religions without it don't have any rules for their belief at all? What? Is meat preparation and consumption the foundation of Islam? That without it there are no rules for belief in Islam? This might explain the Muslims in Canada who go around acting as if eating pork is the worst sin imaginable in Islam.

Also, why are rules in general necessary in a religion for you to be sure it's from a god? Because if a god does exist he would:

1. Communicate to humanity.
2. Would set out rules to follow

Really? Why's that?

"If Islam was false, why were there no successful prophets after Muhammad?" I see. So the validity of a religion depends on the number of followers it has. Why aren't you a Christian then? Would it be unreasonable to think that if a religion really was from an all-powerful god, and this all-powerful god wanted to send a message to all of humanity, then all of humanity would accept it as true? It's from a god after all. It should be easily distinguishable from all of the false religions. The method of communication chosen by the god of Islam is underwhelming. It's the same method all the false religions are spread. One person claims to have received the grand message of a god, intended for all humanity at a certain point in time at a certain place in a certain language. Everybody else is supposed to believe out of hearsay. An all-powerful god couldn't have picked a better method? Really?

Also all Muslims aren't saying the same thing. It's why non-Muslims trying to explain to Muslims what Islam says often comes with resistance. Even if it's in the Quran and hadiths. There's a Muslim on this very forum who says heaven and hell are metaphors and the Quran is corrupted.

If a religion really was from an all-powerful god who wanted to preserve his message, different sects wouldn't exist now would they?

Status
Not open for further replies.