When can we see a liberated Middle Juba?

Liberation of M.Juba, Bay & Bakool must be a priority. It is these regions that serve as safe heaven for Al Shabaab and where they recruit and train most of their man power.

cow

VIP
google maps is false just like abudwaq. it counts mx tuulos and grazing areas as middle juba depsite being in bardera district. so either warday boy @SPMLegend is conceding that mx are part of middle juba or hes lying about gedo. either way i dont fadhi ku dirir with langaabs. continue begging the warday boy.

fafahdun marehan watering area.
View attachment 202172

he created this whole thread just to post a fake gedo map. the laangaab is butthurt about what i said about his gentleman agreement. and how xawaadle only control 2 out of the 13 districts in hiirshabeele.

but i don't even mind the map he posts, it just means we own more then half lower juba.

Those lands are certified MX now forget about Fafaxdhuun Mx geeljire have reached far past Diif now.

Are you Ugaas Nuur now? Anyways Fafaxdhuun is under Alshabab rule we will see who owns that place once it’s liberated. Here’s a video of diif getting inaugurated as a district. No boon in sight. This is not 2007 when you were false claiming Ogaden territory on somnet.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
warday bastard. fafahdun cows qurun daru salam geriley are all in gedo not middle juba. youre map is wrong.

View attachment 202169
Here is a list of maps collected by University of Texas sourced mainly from the CIA and official bodies within Somalia. The maps range in date from 1988-2016.

In every single one Middle Jubba(salagle district) connects to Kenyas border and Lower Juba has no border with Gedo.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope to see those regions fully liberated soon, we must not be divided by shabaab or politics :)

Here is a list of maps collected by University of Texas sourced mainly from the CIA and official bodies within Somalia. The maps range in date from 1988-2016.

In every single one Middle Jubba(salagle district) connects to Kenyas border and Lower Juba has no border with Gedo.
85C50CE2-3A10-4175-AA70-533C6BDCD340.jpeg

Middle Juba shares a 100km border with Kenya Wajir and Mandera districts. Perfect place for dry port.

Middle Juba has crazy potential.it makes sense why it is the capital of JL. Because it is the border between Lower Juba and Gedo.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Swamps, dense forest etc, Middle Juba can only be liberated by land. It will probably be the last stronghold of Shabaab. No drones will work there.

Trending

Latest posts