When can we see a liberated Middle Juba?

D7969B29-3A4C-4079-9D61-0C04475A9AC3.jpeg

Middle Juba is in the heart of Jubaland with its official capital located in Dujuma (Bu’aale) which is also the capital of JL State. this region is 30,000km2 and borders Kenya and has access to a coastline off Jilib.

Unfortunately the federal government has been picking fights with federal states that have hindered the progress against the real enemy al-Shabaab.

My question to Reer JL, when can we expect to see a liberated Middle Juba with JL district offices open in each district? This region has crazy potential if taken care of. Al-Shabaab must be wiped from this earth.

@DalsanJubiland @SPMLegend @Sheikh Kulkuli

Brother are warriors are always ready to liberate their homeland but there is many problems preventing a full on liberation effort. Number 1. Is clearly the federal government and its war on Jubaland since its creation. Number 2. Is resources as you know liberating and maintaining security & a standing army with limited resources is pretty much hectic. Number 3 is the landscape Alshabab have the advantages in certain areas like Jilib,Saakow etc. they can blow up bridges causing a slowdown in the army they also have an effective intelligence and guerrilla fighting units. Another problem is also lack of experience and discipline within the army that needs work to be done. The main cause is obviously the political tensions between federal and state government. With that out of the way Jubaland can be focused on completely eradicating Ugus from the strategic fertile terrain in middle Juba.

Last edited:
E9B603B3-16B1-4495-BBE9-4C4015FECD39.jpeg

Middle Juba shares 100km border with Kenya especially in Wajir county and about 15kms with Mandera county.

Middle Juba border is also 100kms away from Wajir town centre, perfect place for a dry port in the future

F6A99238-C9F8-4C1A-9F09-FA8F9173340E.jpeg

The 2017 security architecture signed in London by the federal govt & federal member states on policy & strategy for national security council implementation for regional security were completely dismissed by Farmaajo. The Turkish military base constructed in 2016 was also welcomed by all Federal member states excluding Somaliland. President Ahmed was there during its inauguration in 2017. 14 battalions of Gorgor and 1000 Haramcad forces have so far graduated from that base. 1/3 of those numbers could have been used to liberate land from Alshabab but sadly they were used by Tyrant Farmaajo to wage war against Member states including Jubaland.

54C0B2BB-E0A9-43E1-A750-8D3611FA9D22.jpeg
EFD4E3B9-8BFB-477B-ABCB-79EE25708A49.jpeg
95FC2293-DA25-4537-A293-7F8B3DD981C5.jpeg
E353AA1C-51E2-4DDD-99AE-9CBBC8699D85.jpeg

the government basically doesn't have a plan after liberating it.

A_map_of_Somalia_regions.png

is this map wrong since it doesn't show Middle Jubba having a border with Kenya?.
Many of the false maps online were created by dishonest/ ignorant people. The area in Middle Juba bordering Kenya is called Salagle district. Some people also argue that Baardheere was formerly apart of Middle Juba.

FD4CFA50-554B-4A45-8C7B-5D47C4C79FB6.jpeg

google maps is false just like abudwaq. it counts mx tuulos and grazing areas as middle juba depsite being in bardera district. so either warday boy @SPMLegend is conceding that mx are part of middle juba or hes lying about gedo. either way i dont fadhi ku dirir with langaabs. continue begging the warday boy.

fafahdun marehan watering area.
View attachment 202172
I didn’t know a Borana Boon was going to educate me on Fafaxdhuun. We all know who history mentioned when it comes to fighting the British in Serinley.

reer

VIP
all those places you’ve mentioned are Ogaden villages. Geriley is part of lower Juba, Fafaxdhuun is middle Juba.
I didn’t know a Borana Boon was going to educate me on Fafaxdhuun. We all know who history mentioned when it comes to fighting the British in Serinley.

100 years you were kicked out of serinley by marehan. you were ran out of those places before somalia was a country.:russ:

100 years you were kicked out of serinley by marehan. you were ran out of those places before somalia was a country.:russ:

You folks were brought to those places in 1980 by kacaan tanks and afweyne. Remember you boons came from Luuq carrying British weapons and supplies. Known dhabodhilifs in history :stopit: :stopit:

6E30A9B7-B2C8-4425-99B8-5C530B8CE3C9.jpeg

I have a map of Somalia in 1983, before Sool and Awdal was formed in Somaliland.

It clearly shows Middle Juba sharing a border with Kenya.

Hopefully when this pro al Shabaab government is kicked to the curb. Nothing jubbaland administration could do when the FGS are aiding al Shabaab to weaken jubbaland administration

The borders between M.Juba & Gedo, Nugaal & Mudug, Togdheer and Sool has been redrawn that is why they look off depending on the date of the maps.