When Bae tells you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Aww That's so cute. Who's trapping your heart? Btw, I will expose myself to you on your wedding night. I'll likely be invited since We're same subclan <3
:gucciwhat:

How do you know my subclan? :jcoleno:

Inshallah, make sure to turn up and jump in the buranbur even if you don't know how when our people are being praised.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is easy to smell the mj on you :gucciwhat:
MJs are from dal udug, that means we smell goooood!!!

JaLYl.gif

Good luck you will need it. Nobody IRL knows my tribe. :siilaanyosmile:
You know the one thing i like about the other kafirs of this that they dont give out personal information that can expose them. for eksampal i don't know shit about @VixR, @ItsHanna and @Steamdevolopment, but you :dabcasar:but you've been dry snitching on yourself ever since you start on this site. :ulyin:
And don't try do act like our not Osman Mahamud :gucciwhat: when you have claimed it multiple times:birdman:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You know the one thing i like about the other kafirs of this that they dont give out personal information that can expose them. for eksampal i don't know shit about @VixR, @ItsHanna and @Steamdevolopment, but you :dabcasar:but you've been dry snitching on yourself ever since you start on this site. :ulyin:
And don't try do act like our not Osman Mahamud :gucciwhat: when you have claimed it multiple times:birdman:
Yes I am Mahamoud Saleeban :). Find me now. I will pay you $100k if you find me. :) I stay in Minnesota for the summers so make sure to find me before I go back to school during fall semester.

:siilaanyosmile:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Also walaal, it's a bit suspect that you know everyone on sspot already. You multi nicking tamkeen or @Transparent ?

:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts