When Bae tells you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
"We're going to talk tomorrow"

After you did something you apparently weren't supposed to. Ugh, I hate alpha men and I hate how they force me into lectures. I'm not planning on getting married so I can have a second father. :/ I want all the benefits of having a second dad without all the lectures and crap.

Just hope all this drama trickles down :/

wtf_read2.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You really are a strange person. Do you have daddy issues? Why would you even think of your partner as a second dad? :cosbyhmm:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Seriously though. My bae and I have had 3 arguments this month and this one that might start tomorrow is between me and his aunty. I literally told her that she could ask him to mediate if she couldn't handle me and naagta xuunta literally tells him everything.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Lol wallah you are very strange. Continue with your strangeness and listen to your bae before you get dumped.
I'd rather get dumped and have him regret it than dump somebody else and have it scratch at my heart. Whenever I'm done with a man I literally tell him to breakup with me. If he doesn't listen I keep doing bad things (not cheating) until he breaks up. :icon lol:

Reign

VIP
I'd rather get dumped and have him regret it than dump somebody else and have it scratch at my heart. Whenever I'm done with a man I literally tell him to breakup with me. If he doesn't listen I keep doing bad things (not cheating) until he breaks up. :icon lol:
That's not getting dumped since you are actively seeking for it. Getting dumped is being left when you still want a relationship with the person and it's shit.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
That's not being dumped since you are actively seeking for it. Getting dumped his being left when you still want a relationship with the person and it's shit.
Naw. Whenever a relationship goes to hell it means we're not working together to fix it. That rarely happens with me since I don't enter relationships with the intention to end them.

Reign

VIP
Naw. Whenever a relationship goes to hell it means we're not working together to fix it. That rarely happens with me since I don't enter relationships with the intention to end them.
Or the other person is not working as hard as you.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Or the other person is not working as hard as you.
Yes that's certainly possible and that's when I do something to make them end it if I still love them or the rare occasion where I end it if I don't love them.
I don't remember relationships where I didn't love the guy so I can't give you a personal example.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When bae is mad :banderas:
When you and bae talk shit about ajnabi person and you laugh, and the ajnabi thinks you are so romantic. :banderas:

When you text bae to buy you something from the store in the middle of night and he gets mad but still gets you what you want:banderas:

When bae catches you deleting female friend's numbers from his phone and yells at you for deleting his cousins and sisters numbers :browtf:

When you throw a random ass tantrum and bae contemplates whether to choke you or count to 10 :banderas:

When bae surprises you with a gift and instead of thanking him, you throw the gift at his face and repeatedly ask what he did wrong, curse him out and cry :banderas:

#Baeislife
#Somalilove

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
When bae is mad :banderas:
When you and bae talk shit about ajnabi person and you laugh, and the ajnabi thinks you are so romantic. :banderas:

When you text bae to buy you something from the store in the middle of night and he gets mad but still gets you what you want:banderas:

When bae catches you deleting female friend's numbers from his phone and yells at you for deleting his cousins and sisters numbers :browtf:

When you throw a random ass tantrum and bae contemplates whether to choke you or count to 10 :banderas:

When bae surprises you with a gift and instead of thanking him, you throw the gift at his face and repeatedly ask what he did wrong, curse him out and cry :banderas:

#Baeislife
#Somalilove
Aww That's so cute. Who's trapping your heart? Btw, I will expose myself to you on your wedding night. I'll likely be invited since We're same subclan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts