when are you going to die?

suugo science time.:drakewtf:

all of my granparents are living or have lived past the age of 90. Both my parents are alive(alhamduliilah), dad is in mid 70s and mom is in her 60s, and both are healthy.

based on that science , I am destined for a long life(inshallah):rejoice:

so when are you going to die?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
suugo science time.:drakewtf:

all of my granparents are living or have lived past the age of 90. Both my parents are alive(alhamduliilah), dad is in mid 70s and mom is in her 60s, and both are healthy.

based on that science , I am destined for a long life(inshallah):rejoice:

so when are you going to die?
I don’t want to get so old that I’m a nuisance to society. If I’ve lived a great productive life, 65 is ok for me.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
yeah it's a science thing. i know you can't say because you don't know when the savage serbians are going to raise your little town in bosnia to the ground, but go ahead and speculate.

Last time they tried, they ended up in coffins, as did the russian volunteers that accompanied them.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Now what kind of question is that? You can live a tip top healthy life, still no guarantee that you will live to see the sun rise tomorrrow.

GemState

36/21
VIP
a434f6a6e1d57fea02cfbb8bf9ce31fd.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:drakewtf:
it sounds like you want to vulanteer?:russsmug:

What do you want? adhi? lo'o or geel? sheego waxaad rabto but don't ask for too much because i've gotta fill all 4 spots before age 35..:ufdup:
4 spots? for what? Stop being greedy, I hope all 4 wives give you 11 daughters each. :rejoice: