when are you going to die?

suugo science time.:drakewtf:

all of my granparents are living or have lived past the age of 90. Both my parents are alive(alhamduliilah), dad is in mid 70s and mom is in her 60s, and both are healthy.

based on that science , I am destined for a long life(inshallah):rejoice:

so when are you going to die?
That’s actually wild omg what?! I ain’t never heard of a Somali making it to 80 and your fams living well into their 90s! Damn mashallah

All my grandparents offed around 60s lol

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Allahu aclam

I hope to live long enough to make tawba for all sins I committed every time my youth got the better of me.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
That’s actually wild omg what?! I ain’t never heard of a Somali making it to 80 and your fams living well into their 90s! Damn mashallah

Its normal to live healthy in your 90s if you avoided simple sugars, refined grains and sedentary lifestyle all your life.

Go to miyi in Somalia, you will be surprised to find the amount healthy odeys in their 80s still making babies.

Gambar

VIP

I’ve seen it a lot, but they’re usually skinny.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
geel makes you tall and gives you strong bones. tough choice.:ftw9nwa:

If i have boys, they are going to be like me and i don't want that.:mjpls:
Wait you don't want your boys to be like you? Chauvinist, OMG whatever happened I'm glad it happened. :rejoice:

Stay like this and next thing you will say is you will pay 20k Meher.:banderas:

Elelelelelelele.

Masha'Allah. I am glad that people are thinking about death.

Competition in [worldly] increase diverts you
Until you visit the graveyards.

-Surah At-Takathur 102:1-2

Wait you don't want your boys to be like you? Chauvinist, OMG whatever happened I'm glad it happened. :rejoice:

Stay like this and next thing you will say is you will pay 20k Meher.:banderas:

Elelelelelelele.
:comeon:
u done lost ur marbles.
20k kulahaa.
remove the k, and ur speaking righteous words.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wouldn't mind if I reach 100+ I would be happy to at least reach my 60s.

Well who knows
:manny:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
My folks dont live past their 80s, but I doubt I would even reach 30 healthy in alive. I always thought of myself as the type to die young.:stopit:

Saxib dying @ 90 or 200 years doesnt make difference.

I prefer dying now and Allah is pleased with me rather than dying 1000 years and I dont know my fate.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
There are tests people can take and I wonder if they would take them like those ancestry tests so you know your past and then your future lol.

Trending

Latest posts