What's your talent?

@Furioso is the final boss fo decide whether I am the malab spreader, but shes playin too hard to get :ohlord:

Move on from me. There are many other wonderful girls your age that you could hit it off with. I’m a bot. It’ll never work out between us. Sayonara.
upload_2020-3-16_17-41-36.gif

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Shouldn’t your Laangaab ass gtfo Somalispot:childplease:

This is Landheer Block babe
i’m the granddaughter of an ultra langaab person
at all times had four wives and if any one of them died/got annoying he got another one and had at least 5 kids with her :mjswag:
polygamy doesn’t belong in 2020 but i applaud my awoowe even tho he doesn’t really associate with us :mjohreally:
Women shouldn't do sports astagfiruallah
i was about to be fire at it and join the team
until hooyo said no
i even tried to try out for MS soccer and i still couldn’t
please stop preaching that my daughter will play at least 2 sports at all times:fittytousand:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
i’m the granddaughter of an ultra langaab person
at all times had four wives and if any one of them died/got annoying he got another one and had at least 5 kids with her :mjswag:
polygamy doesn’t belong in 2020 but i applaud my awoowe even tho he doesn’t really associate with us :mjohreally:

i was about to be fire at it and join the team
until hooyo said no
i even tried to try out for MS soccer and i still couldn’t
please stop preaching that my daughter will play at least 2 sports at all times:fittytousand:
Hooyo ruined my dreams too but at least she let me play on a team before she said no to being professional

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Hooyo ruined my dreams too but at least she let me play on a team before she said no to being professional
bruh i even promised her that i would just play it for fun and still be the doctor that she wanted and she still said no:gucciwhat:
clown shit
jk jk i love my mom

How do these niggas smoke if they can't afford it they robbing niggas for cigs:pachah1:

man....a lot of these niggas are reckless to the point where sometimes i wonder if they autistic

how the f*ck you gonna rob mac's corner store or a 7/11 with a whole bunch of cameras :childplease:

showing they're faces and everything:comeon:

calling for pizza delivery and robbing the pizza delivery man :damn:

Trending