Whats your opinion on Somali men commiting big crimes like Murder in the West and escape Punishment by going to Somalia?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
40 M was just a random number i mentioned but that figure is minuscule compared to the aid money somalia has received over the years.

Somalia will not prosper untill people start helping each other.
I think if somali got to prosper they need to separate politics and clans you cant run the country by trying to please certain tribes

2ndly they should make it a law any somali that wants to work in politics need to renounce their passport theres too many with dual citizenship that come work in office than when they filled their pockets leave the country

I think if somali got to prosper they need to separate politics and clans you cant run the country by trying to please certain tribes

2ndly they should make it a law any somali that wants to work in politics need to renounce their passport theres too many with dual citizenship that come work in office than when they filled their pockets leave the country

Allah hates oppressors and tyrants their small enjoyment will come crashing down on them like an avalanche.

Mercury

VIP
Allah hates oppressors and tyrants their small enjoyment will come crashing down on them like an avalanche.
there would be roads and alot more development if they practiced islam instead theyre greedy and focusing on living a better life for themselves imagine building a big mansion but the surroundings is full of rocks,trash they got 0 shame

Don't care unless it's rape, murder, terrorism or pedophilia. Somalia has enough problems to deal with as it is.

there would be roads and alot more development if they practiced islam instead theyre greedy and focusing on living a better life for themselves imagine building a big mansion but the surroundings is full of rocks,trash they got 0 shame

They have no naxariis i started making duaa against them i suggest everyone that has an ounce of mercy make duaa against these wolves.

Mercury

VIP
They have no naxariis i started making duaa against them i suggest everyone that has an ounce of mercy make duaa against these wolves.
Exactly they have 0 naxariis for the people and alot of these guys have 0 patriotism in their bone if they did they would strive to develop the country as much as they can

Trending

Latest posts