Whats your opinion on Somali men commiting big crimes like Murder in the West and escape Punishment by going to Somalia?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
there should be a gouvermental task force that goes after these mongoloids and kills them somalia does not need more terrorist idiots and gangbangers

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mexicans and Cubans do it too, I remember a white guy telling me a Mexican stabbed him 5 times leaving him dead and bfled to Mexico,

The fool came back to the States 15 years later with a new name and end up in the same jail as the guy he stabbed, the Cadaan guy was a food server for all inmates and of course he put a bleach in his food, Karma works in mysterious ways.:kanyeshrug:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Very foolish. I can understand why some would have to resort to do it but still, very unneccesary.

Unless someone killed one of your family members for nothing, killing someone over petty shit or lacag xaaraan is just foolish and also psychologically tormenting.

The streets are a myth. All that gang gang or my block mentality is childish and it's fickle.

The goal is money at the end of the day, if a nigga have to clean windows or sell chargers from Aliexpress on the streets to get it, more respect to the guy.
At least he found a way of making money that his heart can be at peace with.
Shit like that builds character and humbles the person.

Well UK government went after that Somali guy who shot and killed the female police officer and escaped the country wearing niqab and using his sister passport. They found him somewhere in Puntland I think am not sure (no fkd intended so calm down) and apparently his uncle sold him out, they took that nigga while he was sleeping and chilling in his bed lool.

So white people will come after you no matter were you are if you kill someone they care about and if it’s random Somali or Black or gang related they don’t care for shit.

Well UK government went after that Somali guy who shot and killed the female police officer and escaped the country wearing niqab and using his sister passport. They found him somewhere in Puntland I think am not sure (no fkd intended so calm down) and apparently his uncle sold him out, they took that nigga while he was sleeping and chilling in his bed lool.

So white people will come after you no matter were you are if you kill someone they care about and if it’s random Somali or Black or gang related they don’t care for shit.
Bruv his adeer finessed him ☠️

Its kinda legit tho if u have to face a large amount of time or Life
Still chose to take this L of 1 year instead to live 25 years in xamar

The actions of these individuals are bad but understand the root cause, if somalia had a just ruler who cared about his people and strove to develop the nation so the population can benefit would we even be in the west ?

so called "leaders" back home are worse than the drug dealing- murdering average farax no progression, no development.

Any problem that occurs in the diaspora root cause is these fat obese corrupt odays.

The actions of these individuals are bad but understand the root cause, if somalia had a just ruler who cared about his people and strove to develop the nation so the population can benefit would we even be in the west ?

so called "leaders" back home are worse than the drug dealing- murdering average farax no progression, no development.

Any problem that occurs in the diaspora root cause is these fat obese corrupt odays.
Im lowkey tryin to get in this goverment bizniss since my uncle mad finessin UN money 👀

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

those odays aren't only to blame they got alot of people that will defend every action they do even if they are known to be stealing funds and are corrupt thered tons of somalis that will defend them solely because they come from the same tribe

Im lowkey tryin to get in this goverment bizniss since my uncle mad finessin UN money 👀

Thing is they are finessing it for themselves, why not finesse and give back to the public ? , Build roads, bridges, sewage systems etc .. give grants to businesses... create some sort of economy which benefits the masses.

I mean what would pocketing 40M do for me ??

ill be content with 500k or 1M but 40 M ? its just gonna sit there after i buy what i wanted with it.

Theres hasanat in helping people but ignorant, stubborn old pricks back home claim islam through their tongue only not actions.

Thing is they are finessing it for themselves, why not finesse and give back to the public ? , Build roads, bridges, sewage systems etc .. give grants to businesses... create some sort of economy which benefits the masses.

I mean what would pocketing 40M do for me ??

I mean ill be content with 500k or 1M but 40 M ? its just gonna sit there after i buy what i wanted with it.

Theres hasanat in helping people but ignorant, stubborn old pricks back home claim islam through their tongue only not actions.
40M?
The uncle I talked about finessed like 1M
But good Question tho
I guess they are Just selfish my uncle shares nothing even with his family