Whats your opinion on Red Pill philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are popular culture symbols representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red pill) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill). The terms, popularized in science fiction culture, are derived from the 1999 film The Matrix.

Bunch of women hating chauvinists? :siilaanyolaugh:

Or are they seriously on to something?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I hate anything matrix. Most overrated trilogy ever. May Hollywood make a stupid remake and break all the Matrix fans hearts. #FuckMatrix.

I hate anything matrix. Most overrated trilogy ever. May Hollywood make a stupid remake and break all the Matrix fans hearts. #FuckMatrix.
They took the concept from the movie but it has little to do with it lol. Its more of a movement/lifestyle for dudes who are tired of feminism or anything they percieve as blissful illusion(blue pill)

Best i could describe it

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Redpillers = butthurt neckbeards who cover their misogyny under the guise of anti-feminism/men's rights. Feminists and MRAs/Redpillers are two sides of the same coin.

Angry men who are upset they don't have the natural charm to woo women. They probably weren't socialized properly when they were young.

Apollo

VIP
The alt-right uses this terminology now to refer to whites who are aware of 'white genocide' (red pill) and those basked in ignorance (blue pill). :O27GWRK:They call each other 'red pilled'.:icon lol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Red pill?

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Men who are so sexually frustrated they've gone from wanting to sleep with women, to wanting to put women to sleep - Cosby style. Sad individuals - they need therapy.

They raise a good point about how the dating world is overwhelmingly in favour of women tho

I dont see a problem of using techniques to get laid when the game is clearly rigged :wow1:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
To an extent, I agree with some of their philosophy because its based on common sense. Such as women wanting to date up (hypergamy), men being disposable and that women are only physically attracted to a small percentage of the men ( 80-20 rule) whilst men are attracted to a larger percentage of the women.However majority of their stuff is too analytical and technical. I don't think, the rabbit hole is that deep when it comes to dealing with women.:siilaanyolaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They raise a good point about how the dating world is overwhelmingly in favour of women tho

I dont see a problem of using techniques to get laid when the game is clearly rigged :wow1:
Bruh you only step your game up from learning experience. Not cause what someone else told you to do. In the end just be yourself lol

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The closest thing to a real life red pill would be psilocybin mushrooms or lsd, red pill isnt all about hating on women its about opening your eyes to the reality around you.

Bruh you only step your game up from learning experience. Not cause what someone else told you to do. In the end just be yourself lol
Being yoursef is considered self hurting comment in red pill. They advocate being a douchier more ripped version of yourself lol

Look a butthurt matrix fan.

Lool I never got the hype. It's such a dumb trilogy with a dumb premise
You need to be educated you inexperienced teenage girl. The matrix was a revolutionary movie about the warping power of the digital world on the human brain. It almost prophetically knew that the digital world would control us. We are affected by the social media, altering our perception of the world. Keanu reeves majestically played the role of neyo; the beacon of hope who had a critical nature. He changed the power balance between the humans and machines to how it initially was. It was a life changing movie. Don't dissssssssssss.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I read about it now they seem to have this wack ass "Red Pill" Alot on Reddit

Sounds like a bunch of white ppl created this movement

:chrisfreshhah: And they take this shit serious writing entire novels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending