Whats your opinion on Red Pill philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You need to be educated you inexperienced teenage girl. The matrix was a revolutionary movie about the warping power of the digital world on the human brain. It almost prophetically knew that the digital world would control us. We are affected by the social media, altering our perception of the world. Keanu reeves majestically played the role of neyo; the beacon of hope who had a critical nature. He changed the power balance between the humans and machines to how it initially was. It was a life changing movie. Don't dissssssssssss.

It's so bland and boring and useless. People that love the Matrix are the same people that will have sex with AIs 2050.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You need to be educated you inexperienced teenage girl. The matrix was a revolutionary movie about the warping power of the digital world on the human brain. It almost prophetically knew that the digital world would control us. We are affected by the social media, altering our perception of the world. Keanu reeves majestically played the role of neyo; the beacon of hope who had a critical nature. He changed the power balance between the humans and machines to how it initially was. It was a life changing movie. Don't dissssssssssss.

Matrix is like lord of the rings :abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

They so boring I only watched lotr to see how smeagol transformed and I still fell asleep

Red pill philosophy is too extreme, despite some of the valid points they make.
:idontlike:
:dzmxmmb:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Although I don't know the origin of the philosophy, I would like to state that it makes sense nonetheless. Apart from the butthurt cunts who simply have an agenda, the concept makes perfect sense. Some people are willing to swallow illusions to save themselves from the hard truth.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Just like The Matrix the US is about to get their own red pill, blue pill moment Choose the blue pill Trump sucks

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Just like The Matrix the US is about to get their own red pill, blue pill moment Choose the blue pill Trump sucks

Compared to Hillary, the guy is a saint.

The Matrix, and many movies dating back all the way to the 50s, predicted that in the future mass surveillance and government control could be possible. There is a computer science genius (name skips my mind every time) who has predicted that the government can use the internet to create a pattern of all your activities that they can use to then predict your every move. Pretty scary! Edward Snowden has shown this is already happening in that the government is already surveilling masses of people all over the world. One report suggested that the US was spying on up to 60 million Spanish citizens! People of the developed world will have to face the red pill/blue pill in that they must either face the truth or live in the delusion of having to just reside beside an illusion where the government only cares for your best interest.

Disgusting misogynistic philosophy perpetrated by neckbeards who think they are entitled to women. Some of the things advocated on that sub is straight up unhealthy, bordering on emotional abuse,
I feel bad for their wifes/gf

None of their points are valid :ufdup:

Feminists and MRAs/Redpillers are two sides of the same coin.

Lol feminism is no where in the same realm as mens right

Status
Not open for further replies.