Whats your favourite perfumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Muslims generally booty clap for Arabs and copy their way of doing things. So yes.
Nobody booty claps for Arabs, get real...

I'm a proud Sunni Muslim who doesn't booty clap for Arabs.

When did you leave the religion? :tacky:

Horta why do badow Somalis Who leave the religion love to talk about Islam and Muslims? You're not in the circle anymore, go venture off somewhere else. :pacspit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Horta why do when badow Somalis leave the religion love to talk about Islam
and Muslims? You're not in the circle anymore, go venture off somewhere else. :pacspit:

I wish there was a heart button. We need that back.

And
@Endriam warya I know you're not a girl you're a chubby habashi man. What's so funny?

Apollo

VIP

Horta why do badow Somalis leave the religion love to talk about Islam and Muslims? You're not in the circle anymore, go venture off somewhere else. :pacspit:

Go on and wear your patriarchal oppression veil. :siilaanyolaugh:

N

nadia

images
search

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There are over 9000 religions out there. Nothing is so special about Islam. It is only a historical and geographic coincidence that Somalis are Muslim.
Yet you feel the need to bring it up in a PERFUME topic. You're obsessed, but I don't blame you, the greatest religion in the world has a lot of haters. Like I said you're not in the circle anymore. Keep hating from the sidelines. :hahaidiot:

Yet you feel the need to bring it up in a PERFUME topic. You're obsessed, but I don't blame you, the greatest religion in the world has a lot of haters. Like I said you're not in the circle anymore. Keep hating from the sidelines. :hahaidiot:

Criticism is not hate. There are lots of things wrong with Islam.

Apollo

VIP

Hah, I don't care about tribalism anyway. Screw subclan solidarity.

Most male perfumes smell the same, some stink. Women perfumes though :lawd: you can actually tell the difference:lawd:lasts for 3 days :lawd:
MINI CRYSTAL ! :lawd::lawd::lawd:

Aoud for special occasions :banderas:

Terre D'hermes
Dior by Christian Dior
Chanel bleu
Le male by Jean Guilear
I also own couple cheap ones I use when I play sports.
like curve, voyage, Coolwater etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending