Whats your favourite perfumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tf is perfume? I think you mean cologne :pachah1:

In any case I recomend Drifter by True Religion

71EbKjSHtJL._SY355_.jpg

Apollo

VIP
What is it with people from the Muslim world either smelling really bad or abusing perfumes/cologne?

Is there no middle ground?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What is it with people from the Muslim world either smelling really bad or abusing perfumes/cologne?

Good hygien is part of Islam But to answer your question id rather have someone whose abused perfume than smelling shit Walk past me

:manny:

Apollo

VIP
Good hygien is part of Islam But to answer your question id rather have someone whose abused perfume than smelling shit Walk past me

:manny:

Sorry but I have met far more Arabs with bad hygiene than Westerners.

Perhaps it is the garlic in Middle Eastern cuisine.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Pheromones, that why women like the smell of male cologne and man like the smell of female perfume.
It's not as natural as the raw pheromones released in our sweat, a sweet insatiable lingering raw fragrance which ultimately unite two beings. people connect subconsciously, through the power of smell produced within our sweat glands. One biologically locks on to intoxicating smell and allas deeply hinged sexual attraction occurs.

Apollo

VIP
It's not as natural as the raw pheromones released in our sweat, a sweet insatiable lingering raw fragrance which ultimately unite two beings. people connect subconsciously, through the power of smell produced within our sweat glands. One biologically locks on to intoxicating smell and allas deeply hinged sexual attraction occurs.

Pheromones are bullshit, we aren't animals, they barely work on humans.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Wtf does this have to do with Islam or Muslims.

You're getting on my last damn nerves Amun. Christians smell like rotten animals or wet dogs. But you don't see us painting them all with the same brush.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wtf does this have to do with Islam or Muslim.

You're getting on my last damn nerves Amun. Christians smell like rotten animals or wet dogs. But you don't see us painting them all with the same brush.

Niggas need to hop off our religion.
There are bad bits in your religion don't act like it's all squeaky clean, or are you those Muslims who are only religious by name and never bothered to read the Quran in their native tongue or Hadith ??? there is violence, murder, looting, rape, slaves etc. That book isn't talking about peace conversions it was all about the conquering and looting. As well as mass genocide of Jewish tribes... the peaceful Madina verses were later abrogated to violent extreme messages once the prophet had a large army and mass influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending