• Mughals

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Mamluks

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
That is a completely retarded comparison, a better one would be Rome and Byzantium, and when the west of Rome fell, Byzantium was the continued empire and it was called the eastern Roman empire

And Harar never fell to the hands of the christians, they constantly repelled the Oromo attacks but the problem was they got raided too much so to ensure safety and stability for the kingdom the capital was moved to Aussa, it was still Adal, if the capital of the US changes from Washington to Minneapolis will it cease to be the US?

And Harar was part of Adal why did you mention them separately 😂

@Three Moons
Didn't harar break off eventually from Aussa during the 1600s and become it's own state?

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
YOU ARE PROBABLY A SHIA INNIT!
I’m not..but I respect Shia Muslim Empires and the contributions they have made to the Islamic World.

You’re Leftist ass probably doesn’t realize the immense contributions the Fatimid Caliphate had made to Islamic Civilization.

Tell me what exactly were your ancestors doing? I gurantee they haven’t contributed a damn thing to Islamic Civilization besides leeching off of it:lolbron:

Rashidun, Umayyad & Abassid Caliphates. The Umayyad Caliphate is a special one for winning huge territories & spreading the Arabic language & identity to those they conquered.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Rashidun, Umayyad & Abassid Caliphates. The Umayyad Caliphate is a special one for winning huge territories & spreading the Arabic language & identity to those they conquered.
What they did was extremely haram and the essence of asabiyyah, that is absolutely haram in Islam. How can someone stoop so low? Encouraging haram from another community practicting asabiyyah? What is wrong with you, seriously.
:gucciwhat:

Cush

Cushite Arab
Confirm your sources then because it’s not good to slander a brother with hearsay. From what he said to me, he’s a Sunni.
@Garaad Awal what do you say? Are you a Quranist?
Wallahi I seen the quotes of him slandering Uthman calling him a tribalist and I've heard from people that he is a quranist

Trending

Latest posts