Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mughals

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Mamluks

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

attash

Amaan Duule
Ottomans, 'cause they have the most interesting history. The Umawiyyah are a close second.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Cordoba Caliphate, Fatimid Caliphate, Almoravid Empire, Almohad Caliphate, Empire of Mali, Songhai Empire,Sokoto Caliphate,Safavids, Sultanate of Oman (Empire), Delhi Sultanate,Ayyubid Dynasty

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Adal, Ajuuran for nationalistic reasons.

But that aside.
Ottomans were based asf, from Algeria to as far south as Djibouti-Eritrea at one point.
Niggas were literally at the gates of Vienna, capital of Austria, about to burst into the heart of Europe. Not to mention the turks destroyed the Christian Greeks in anatolia and saved the middle east from such a large Christian state.

Mali and songhai in the sahel. Great empires of large size. Empires within Europe didn't see half the size Songhai did. The Sahelians should get rid of the colonial era borders and reunite under another Muslim West Africa empire.

You clearly haven’t read a single book on either empire. Just listening to what Ali Dawah told you about these empires. Salafi scum
There both Shia kingdoms and the fatmids help facilitate the crusades and supported the gaalo Christians. The ayubids rose after over throwing the fatimids who where harming the muslim world. Salahiudeen came to power and kicked out the crusaders from muslim lands. None of that would have happened if the fatimids where still a thing and not over thrown.

attash

Amaan Duule
Ummayad of course. They still had Sahaba living amongst them. You can’t compete with that. Case closed 🤣
I don't know about that, they did take an L at the battle of Karbala. What they did to Hussein (ra) was not a good look.

They added a lot of new land to Dar Al-Islam and their scholars made lots of contributions, so I still like them though.

attash

Amaan Duule
Ummayad easily, turned bunch of arab bedouin Barbarians to almost capturing Constantinople with a navy
That was thanks to the Prophet (SAWS) and the Khulafa Al-Rashidun. Uthman (ra) was responsible for the navy specifically, although the Umawiyyah played an important role in strengthening it.

I don't know about that, they did take an L at the battle of Karbala. What they did to Hussein (ra) was not a good look.

They added a lot of new land to Dar Al-Islam and their scholars made lots of contributions, so I still like them though.
Allah was pleased with the Sahaba. The Ummayad still had Sahaba amongst despite being a minority which makes them far superior to any Islamic Calipahts afterwards.

Trending

Latest posts