• 5-10

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 10+

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Virgin

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
I am Muslim
Muslims support sharia and if you accuse chaste women the punishment is lashed in the hadd.
Allah says in holy quran “Verily, those who accuse chaste women”, i.e., those who refrain from immoral actions, “who never even think of anything touching their chastity”, and such things would never cross their minds, “and are good believers — are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter”,

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So I'm guessing you're a virgin just like every other girl here haye? Im confused man lol, who are all these Xalimos who are sleeping with us? Are they ghost Xalimos do they not know the internet?

War anigu waan yaabey :childplease:
:mjlol:
Skjermbilde 2020-12-04 kl. 20.36.07.png
Skjermbilde 2020-12-04 kl. 22.40.50.png

You girls should really go out and enjoy yourselves, why wait until the faraxs finish enjoying themselves with all kinds of women ,then come to you sporting a pot belly and bidaar, demanding you to cook and clean for him? :pachah1:There's so many fine men out there :banderas:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You girls should really go out and enjoy yourselves, why wait until the faraxs finish enjoying themselves with all kinds of women ,then come to you sporting a pot belly and bidaar, demanding you to cook and clean for him? :pachah1:There's so many fine men out there :banderas:

Why are the votes anonymous ? I really wanted to know what people selected.

It's probably the usual suspects
It’s str8 wlh idc as long she can change, be a good mother to my kids and is really for me. We live in the west where finding a virgin is like finding a needle in a haystack. It would also be hypocritical of me to demand a virgin when I’m not.

I like you, can you help your friend @Amazonian come to terms with accepting the truth as well?
:russ:

If you're a virgin, stay that way. Make it halal. I wont ever advocate sinning. But since we're already on the subject, what's your body count?
Head doesn't count Fellas.

I lost my virginity at 15 in high school while inside of a porta potty during lunch time.
That was the worst experience of my life
Wait
so u are hot
u are a hot tall somali boy?

Trending