MadNomad

As i live and breathe
fj90ElW.jpg

:snoop:

We are also known for red sand i guess :kanyeshrug:

b21EnBf.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Xamar has everything you want. Whatever you want Xamar has it.
If what you want is suicide bombings, corrupt politicians, and getting molested by Au peeacekeepers, the Xamar is the greatest city in the world. :mjlol:

Magnificent Mogadishu: Come for the beautiful beaches. Once you arrive, you'll never want to leave, because you're probably dead.

If what you want is suicide bombings, corrupt politicians, and getting molested by Au peeacekeepers, the Xamar is the greatest city in the world. :mjlol:

Magnificent Mogadishu: Come for the beautiful beaches. Once you arrive, you'll never want to leave, because you're probably dead.

I dont even care about the bullshit yall say i know it isnt true.:camby:

Everytime i remember i am from Xamar i feel i have been blessed with light
Finally-Beyonc%C3%A9-Blessed-Everyone-Her-Presence-Gorgeous-Vocals.gif

Nothing can take that calm content feeling from me. Thank you Allah :it0tdo8: Yet again for blessing me with this great blessing :it0tdo8:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
My city Mogadishu is not only famous for her violence, but also for her beautiful beach, sunset & sunrise, mild weather not too hot, the people are less clannist compared to other cities.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Everything about Xamar is perfect. There is not 1 single flaw. Everything is perfect

Beautiful woman
Beautiful scenery
Beautiful Beaches
Beautiful Houses
Handsome men
Lovely greenery

l46Cb241IDoJbSxQ4.gif

wallah i am blessed for being Hawiye. Thankyou Allah :it0tdo8: i am forever thankful :2tjlv3e:

:hmm: whats ur wali's number:ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending