What's wrong with Somalians who claim Djibouti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How come Somalians, i mean those who have the Somalian nationality claim Djibouti? Even though Djibouti is a multiracial and multiethnic country.
Just read those comments, the cringe is real TBH

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
upload_2019-3-2_5-5-32.png

Here's another begging Lander...
Stay in that no-man zone. Nobody wants to come to Somaliland:russ:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Comments section always is lit in Somali vids with broken English swearing :mjlol:

iGHsTyk.png

Son of a Beach :mjlaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm sure people would much rather go to Hargeisa than anywhere else in Somalia/Somaliland.

Only place that's actual safe in the countries.

There's not even a single road in Hargeisa, speaking of a city.
People would go to Ethiopia or even Djibouti.
Why would a foreigner go to Hargeisa?Khat maybe?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There's not even a single road in Hargeisa, speaking of a city.
People would go to Ethiopia or even Djibouti.
Why would a foreigner go to Hargeisa?Khat maybe?
To molest the street children like Somaliland have been politicians doing. It's no coincidence that the Catholics opened a church in Hargeisa a few years back.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
To molest the street children like Somaliland have been politicians doing. It's no coincidence that the Catholics opened a church in Hargeisa a few years back.
Cadaan men who travel alone to "help out" are almost always pedo's.

they always call thmslvs ja booty. once i was walking this guy call me and asked if am somali(and he was speaking somali to me). i said yes and ask him if he somali too then he said,''am ja bootian''. I cursed him and told him to get out my face,
the only somalis seriously messed up in the head. the Issa tribe who run that place scared to lose power to otha somali clans and rather call thmslvs 'issa and afar'.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'll never respect Djibouty out so long as they allow pedo cadaan males to come and f*ck their women.

:susp:

Somaliland is the begging land, more than 25 years of "independence" and they still live in the poorest region in the Horn:shookgabre: prostitution is also wide-spread :gaasdrink:
Djibouti for the win,walal:fittytousand:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Djibouti is settled by majority Somali population with our afar cousins making up the second biggest population, I would really love to visit and mingle with the locals :)

Somaliland is the begging land, more than 25 years of "independence" and they still live in the poorest region in the Horn:shookgabre: prostitution is also wide-spread :gaasdrink:
Djibouti for the win,walal:fittytousand:
My brother we all know that's not true. Even tho i love djiboutians i still feel sad that they chose to isolate themselves and cater more to foreigners. Either way all somali regions need to model themselves after previous successful and current successful nations and maintain their dignity and religious practices.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My brother we all know that's not true. Even tho i love djiboutians i still feel sad that they chose to isolate themselves and cater more to foreigners. Either way all somali regions need to model themselves after previous successful and current successful nations and maintain their dignity and religious practices.
:siilaanyolaugh:
It was to trigger that nigga:farmajoyaab:

:siilaanyolaugh:
It was to trigger that nigga:farmajoyaab:
Lets not drag each other down. Just get a degree enjoy a few years in the west, tavel the world and lets meet back up in the horn and make it a powerful region. If we form a union are are united as brothers then all our enemies will have a hard time trying to mess with us. I want the horn to overtake the gulf countries in the next 30 yrs. It's a shame my parents might not get to see our land in it's best state but my children sure as hell will.

I've started off with a small goal and that's to go back home and start or co- found an NGO that focuses on re-greening the horn of africa.

shutterstock_646938067-min-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending