What's wrong with Somali diaspora's?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I've been thinking about this for quite a while now. Why are almost all of them so shitty? Whether it's the UK, America, Canada or fucking Scandinavia of all places they're all doing badly. I almost cried tears of joy when I discovered Australian Somalis do okay. The only other places I think we even do well is in Africa (outside of Somalia) and the MENA region.

So what's this habaar that's been placed upon us? Why do we end up with so many ghetto youths even in Sweden. How the f*ck do you fail life in Sweden anyway? That actively requires effort. It bothers me so damn much, why couldn't we be like the Viets or Jews or whatever other ethnic group isn't fucked up in so many ways

What do you guys even think are the main problems causing this anyway?

It's just exposure, it's easier to get views on ''SOMALIS MURDER EVERY PERSON IN LONDON.''
than ''Mohammed Yusuf has a sucessful company in Australia''

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It's just exposure, it's easier to get views on ''SOMALIS MURDER EVERY PERSON IN LONDON.''
than ''Mohammed Yusuf has a sucessful company in Australia''
I mean it in statistical terms as well. We're not doing well by most metrics.

Jews are very tightly connected with eachother and have a stable family system also considering they are the richest religious group.

Income_Ranking_by_Religious_Group_-_2000.png

Jews are very tightly connected with eachother and have a stable family system also considering they are the richest religious group.

Income_Ranking_by_Religious_Group_-_2000.png
This is why we should ally with Israeli and becomes friends with them. They already view us as Jewish descendents.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
How can you do well in a foreign country when you made your own country a shithole?

Trash smells which ever location you put it :manny:

@Yukon_Niner
We started immigrating since the 1990s.
So we have only been a diaspora for 30 yrs.
This is why we should ally with Israeli and becomes friends with them. They already view us as Jewish descendents.
They view Ethiopians as Jewish descendants and Israel is murdering Palestinians left and right.
Also I don't think Jews want to ally with a 99% Muslim country kkkkkkkkk.
:drakelaugh:

There are 2 kinds of Somalis, but they all start as refugees.

One has a parents who were from successful families in Somalia and raise their kids correctly. The kids usually separate from the Somali community and integrate in the local middle class community.

The other has parents who spend all their money on buying houses with welfare money and neglect their children who then become criminals. The father is absent. And the mother wants to live in the ghetto.

So the Somalis will seperate into 2.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Structure and the need to do well come from childhood
People underestimate how important parents really are.
Like @Maximus said, a lot of Somali parents are only present physically.
When kids are relying on older siblings, friends, and Tv, social media for guidance they are less likely to be on a good path....

Steve Jobs parents gave him up, but his adopted parents treated him well and instructed him on what was wrong and right.. he did well in life.

You need a foundation to build anything on

in the west, once mother’s and fathers push past dumb shit like how Somalia used to be, how to take government handouts, and FKD campaigns and focus on a solid upbringing for kids we will begin to do well.

Why do you think Nigerians, Mormons, and Chinese are some of the wealthiest groups in the US......because of their upbringing..

Maximus

Lord Maximus
A jew will never befriend you.

And even if he does, it’s a way to use you for money.

Zionists are responsible for the destruction of several muslim states (including Somalia)
They control the US National treasury and 80% of the American economy is Jewish Owned.

If you honestly believe that befriending them is progress, just note that Somalia has 110 billion barrels of oil, so we’re doomed anyways

A jew will never befriend you.

And even if he does, it’s a way to use you for money.

Zionists are responsible for the destruction of several muslim states (including Somalia)
They control the US National treasury and 80% of the American economy is Jewish Owned.

If you honestly believe that befriending them is progress, just note that Somalia has 110 billion barrels of oil, so we’re doomed anyways
You sound jealous

Maximus

Lord Maximus
You sound jealous
Jews are the most racist people. Whether you’re black, white, muslim, or Christian.

‘Ally with Jews’.

Look at Saudi Arabia, they’re allied with Israel, it all seems to be going smoothly but watch once the Saudis go bankrupt and oil money is gone.

Do you think the Jews would be surprised? No. Iran will obliterate them and the Sand kingdom will be no more.

They will then look for a new victim, and the story continues.

TL;DR: I’m not jealous of the jews. I’m just telling you the truth which is that The Jews cannot be trusted, unless you’re gullible

Somalis were refugees, displaced nomadic bumpkins from a war-torn country, man. We expected these socioeconomic trends. Give it two generations, and you'll see Somalis living outside ethnic enclaves, participate with the mainstream, with relatively average household income.