Whats worse a hijabi wearing skimpy clothes or a non hijabi wearing skimpy clothes in your eyes?

what would you say is worse?

Personally i would say a hijabie wearing tight clothes showing their breast showing and ass and nipples is worse because they are making a mockery of the hijab they will also mislead young muslim girls who may think its ok they will get so much more sins

You all seen those insta "hijabi barbie girls" sometimes when i see them i realise we are really end of times i mean they look so ty why even wear a hijab?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
what would you say is worse?

Personally i would say a hijabie wearing tight clothes showing their breast showing and ass and nipples is worse because they are making a mockery of the hijab they will also mislead young muslim girls who may think its ok they will get so much more sins

You all seen those insta "hijabi barbie girls" sometimes when i see them i realise we are really end of times i mean they look so ty why even wear a hijab?
Why are you looking at girls when you should be lowering your gaze you wouldn't even notice who wears hijab or not

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
If you are a dude. It is simply not your place.

Let them wear what they want and focus on yourself.
I think he is talking about Islam and how the Quran says both genders should be modest

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think he is talking about Islam and how the Quran says both genders should be modest

If this is a religious discussion to see which one is more haram, then that is a matter for the sheikh on SSpot.

But there is not one. So don't commit a greater evil by gossiping about people who are living their lives.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
If this is a religious discussion to see which one is more haram, then that is a matter for the sheikh on SSpot.

But there is not one. So don't commit a greater evil by gossiping about people who are living their lives.
I'm not gonna argue but being modest is important in Islam wearing skin tight clothes defeats the point

It was a thought provoking question :hmm:

are you any of the ones mentioned by chance :duckr:

Trending

Latest posts