Whats worse a hijabi wearing skimpy clothes or a non hijabi wearing skimpy clothes in your eyes?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm not gonna argue but being modest is important in Islam wearing skin tight clothes defeats the point

Yes, getting mortgages and lying are also greater sins but we do that regularly as a community and no one bats an eye. Because we have placed islamic behaviour into tiers that are acceptable to us.

We have become hypocrites, what happened to letting someone be judged by god alone.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Yes, getting mortgages and lying are also greater sins but we do that regularly as a community and no one bats an eye. Because we have placed islamic behaviour into tiers that are acceptable to us.

We have become hypocrites, what happened to letting someone be judged by god alone.
Stick to the topic sxb if its haram and ur muslim then follow the rules

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Stick to the topic sxb if its haram and ur muslim then follow the rules

If you are this super religious muslim,

What you are doing is basically the job of god on judgement day on earth.

As I said, unless we have a sheikh on SSpot then there is no point to these threads.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
If you are this super religious muslim,

What you are doing is basically the job of god on judgement day on earth.

As I said, unless we have a sheikh on SSpot then there is no point to these threads.
I'm not judging though I am just saying in Islam its important to be modest and wearing skin tight clothes defeats that point what's wrong with that advising bruh

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm not judging though I am just saying in Islam its important to be modest and wearing skin tight clothes defeats that point what's wrong with that advising bruh

I agree that it is important to be modest in Islam.

I disagree with the point of why this thread gets made and others like it on a very regular basis.

I also question the OPs motives as he is neither a female nor asking the question to a sheikh.

Trending

Latest posts