What's with the anti-miscegenation threads on here?

Aryaade u cant just join 2-3 days ago n start with we should encourage mixed kids n dont judge bs nacalaa :drakewtf:

I'm neutral on the issue. Just let people marry who they want.

Yes it our issue if u are gonna bring a child into this world the child should should not have to deal with unecessary amount of bs. And even with more people mixing that doesn't mean being bullied for it will disappear.

It's really not like that. People are not bullying kids for being mixed.

Your not even Somali why do you care

You're*

Fix your English skills before spreading false information.

@Scourage venom you won’t find a single person here with a valid Islamic argument or point, as that is the paradigm I work with, that can prove that marrying outside your tribe or ethnicity or even race if we can use this term as the term race can have different meanings and proving it exists from an anthropological stand point and defining it with those terms exist, is necessarily a bad thing or against Islam as we know the prophet saw married various women outside his tribe
The scholars of Islam and Sunnah are in agreement (ijmā’) that it is permissible for a man or woman to marry outside of their race or tribe so long as they adhere to the Religion of Islam

“The Prophet (ﷺ) was the best of the tribe of Quraish and Banu Hāshim, and he married Zaynab bint Jahsh (may Allah be pleased with her) and she was from the tribe of Bani Asad bin Khuzaymah, she was not a Quraishi woman. He married Umm Habībah bint Abī Sufyān (may Allah be pleased with her) and Hafsah bint ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with her), also Juwayriyah bint Al-Hārith (may Allah be pleased with her), Sawdah bint Zam’ah (may Allah be pleased with her), Umm Salamah (may Allah be pleased with her) and ‘Ā’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her)― and they were not from the tribe of Banu Hāshim. He also married Safiyyah bint Huyayy (may Allah be pleased with her) and she was from the Children of Israel (from a Jewish tribe of Madinah).”
people saying otherwise are brainwashed by dumb right wing thought they come across online from so called white supremacists, the absolute state of these people lmao

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A grown adult can make their own decisions but they got to own it.

If you're a man you gotta know the risks and raise you kids strong with an identity. If you're a woman you practically already married into his qabil, so do your duty and adopt his family as your own.

What I hate are the confused lot that blame their misery on their ppl after their marriage fails and their kids become confused.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Nobody cares what strangers think marry whoever makes you happy as long as you have your deen. Qabil and nationality will not follow you to the hereafter so I couldn’t care less about marrying within my people

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nobody cares what strangers think marry whoever makes you happy as long as you have your deen. Qabil and nationality will not follow you to the hereafter so I couldn’t care less about marrying within my people
Speak for yourself, dhulbahante is a sub sub sub sub sub of quraysh :kodaksmiley:

There's more barakah from marrying only other ibnu haashims

Trending