What's with the anti-miscegenation threads on here?

I can understand why a FOB would because they grew up in a mono-cultural area but considering the age of most of you guys I'll say that y'all are most definitely Western Somalis and have no legit reason to behave as such.

There's really no reason for you guys to be adamantly against it, you live in multicultural countries and Islamically interracial marriages are neither encouraged nor discouraged.

And I'm not gonna address the sexism present in these anti-mixing threads (which oddly enough is usually always a Somali women marrying a non-Somali as an example) because that's a subject for another time.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I can understand why a FOB would because they grew up in a mono-cultural area but considering the age of most of you guys I'll say that y'all are most definitely Western Somalis and have no legit reason to behave as such.

There's really no reason for you guys to be adamantly against it, you live in multicultural countries and Islamically interracial marriages are neither encouraged nor discouraged.

And I'm not gonna address the sexism present in these anti-mixing threads (which oddly enough is usually always a Somali women marrying a non-Somali as an example) because that's a subject for another time.
somalis should stick to their own

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Mixed niggas are known to have identity issues
Most people whom marry out usually do it for fetish related reasons
it doesn't happened that often because we don't usually mix with others as such it becomes a big deal.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They are just conservative, even in the west this anti miscegenation exist between blacks and whites, though the later don't say it out loud

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Had your nap yet?

Had your nap yet?

Yep, very energising. Thanks for the concern madam

Mixed niggas are known to have identity issues
Most people whom marry out usually do it for fetish related reasons
it doesn't happened that often because we don't usually mix with others as such it becomes a big deal.

I mostly agree with your points but at the end of the day is it really our problem?

And with the increased rate of mixed raced people in the world especially Western countries identity issue will probably become less of an issue in the future.

I mostly agree with your points but at the end of the day is it really our problem?

And with the increased rate of mixed raced people in the world especially Western countries identity issue will probably become less of an issue in the future.
There's only 20 million of us and 50 million+ of everyoneelse I for one will not be claiming anyone if they aren't full somali or good looking

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Aryaade u cant just join 2-3 days ago n start with we should encourage mixed kids n dont judge bs nacalaa :drakewtf:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Somalis for Somalis. We need to stick to our own. These silly boys and girls, marrying out, have betrayed their ancestors.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My advice to you is to take whatever people say on here with a grain of salt. The anonymity makes people say out of pocket shit.

As for me I don't mind atheists that's your decision and your an adult that can live with any of the consequences that come with it. As for race mixing that's expected considering we live in the west and literally every ethnicity mixes with others. There's more Somali women than men so it's not even physically possible for all of them to stick to their people. It's only a problem when they start mass mixing and this also goes for Somali men.

Djokovic

Somali Arab

Your not even Somali why do you care

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Yes it our issue if u are gonna bring a child into this world the child should should not have to deal with unecessary amount of bs. And even with more people mixing that doesn't mean being bullied for it will disappear.

Whats with the repetitive threads ?

1593704851830.gif

Trending

Latest posts