Whats up with this somaliland wristbands?

I would say that if they’re repping for that reason but let’s be honest, they’re doing it to say that they’re landers (cuz the women are peng or whatever uk folks say). Why you wearing an OG bracelet if you’re not OG? It’s dumb and you look foolish. Period.
You're first 10 words and last two sentences contradict each other

I would say that if they’re repping for that reason but let’s be honest, they’re doing it to say that they’re landers (cuz the women are peng or whatever uk folks say). Why you wearing an OG bracelet if you’re not OG? It’s dumb and you look foolish. Period.
Somaliland women arent peng there reer badiyoo

@Gucci mane did you really dig through for a comment I made 2 months ago lol.
1601065698069.gif

How? My point is, it’s not for representation like you’ve alluded to. A lot wear it to deceive others into thinking that they’re from there. No need to be purposely obtuse dear. Anyways, I said what I said.
You were fine with it in terms of what i said originally to you but then said that it looked foolish at the end. Anyway I don't know what the intentions of other people are but from what I've seen people usually admire the place they rep with their wrists

Anyways, love ya

Somali Kenyans started the bracelet trend by wearing the Kenyan colours bracelet, then the rest of the Somali regions jumped on the trend. Nowadays every geeljire wants to rep their tuulo by wearing their regions' flag bracelet. :deadpeter: :deadpeter:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
call me deluded but we (SL)started the Somali bracelet wave. All the others look off brand to us. The ugliest bracelet is the somalia one. I’m not hating on the blue flag cause I think it’s the best looking somali one (i like the simplicity) but the bracelet ugly
Ok facts why is it a diamond please😂 my favourite is the Ogaden one it just....works

Trending