What's up with these pan African and pro black music videos coming out lately?

Burna Boy didn't tell the Guardian newspaper in this article that the only reason why his brothers landed in America is because his ancestors sold his own people to the Europeans.

Beyonce isn't even fully black. She is a Creole.

She admits to having a white ancestor who was a prominent slave owner which isn't shocking at all as the Creole people in the USA all have like 50 percent European DNA in them.

Last edited:
It's all an agenda made by the elites, most of the protestors at these so called "black lives matter protests" are paid actors/protestors.

Also, they're acting like BLM was a movement made by a black man when actually is was founded by a white guy. These elites are trying to make black people a trend, referring to Beyonces music >> as we all know she's an illuminati/masonic sellout and is a puppet to the music industry and the elites.

Furthermore what I'm trying to say is they're trying to start a race war, even though there's already one. They want a satanic new world order..

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
It's all an agenda made by the elites, most of the protestors at these so called "black lives matter protests" are paid actors/protestors.

Also, they're acting like BLM was a movement made by a black man when actually is was founded by a white guy. These elites are trying to make black people a trend, referring to Beyonces music >> as we all know she's an illuminati/masonic sellout and is a puppet to the music industry and the elites.

Furthermore what I'm trying to say is they're trying to start a race war, even though there's already one. They want a satanic new world order..
You smart, you woke, you know the barnaamij:yousmart:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Burna Boy didn't tell the Guardian newspaper in this article that the only reason why his brothers landed in America is because his ancestors sold his own people to the Europeans.

Beyonce isn't even fully black. She is a Creole.

She admits to having a white ancestor who was a prominent slave owner which isn't shocking at all as the Creole people in the USA all have like 50 percent European DNA in them.
black people and blackness is not only highly profitable but since most black artist are forced to make this kind of music or they might label as coons if they are niggas of high stature such as Beyonce

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They always do it before elections, 4 years ago it was fck Donald Trump by YG unimpressed.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember before I found this site I'd laugh at someone if they told me there are Somali's on the internet acting like the alt-right.

OP what's your obsession with AA's, BLM and whatever other political groups they align with?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Paid actors? This is worse than the last conspiracy theories out there.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
funny how americans are obsessed with fantasizing and appropiating africans for profit, but never want to visit. at least they obsess over the parts they come from, not on some israel egypt cush hotep bs

Paid actors? This is worse than the last conspiracy theories out there.

Yes, paid actors, which means they're pretending to be protestors and pretend to support the movement and at the same time their bank accounts are being filled with mullah.

PS: I said what I said and I mean't what I said. PERIODD.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes, paid actors, which means they're pretending to be protestors and pretend to support the movement and at the same time their bank accounts are being filled with mullah.

PS: I said what I said and I mean't what I said. PERIODD.
Wax ma cabtaa?
FB_IMG_1592229531573.jpg

@ Nomoregames2019

This mess has been going on for decades with AA's and carribbean calling themselves Nubian or Egyptian king/queens. When ppl have zero ties to their ancestral homeland they latch onto other more successful cultures.

I remember before I found this site I'd laugh at someone if they told me there are Somali's on the internet acting like the alt-right.

OP what's your obsession with AA's, BLM and whatever other political groups they align with?

How many times are you going come into my threads and derail it with your pro-SJW/BLM moronic stances?.

Literally if you don't like my threads and they offend you then don't comment on them. I can save you the time and energy by suggesting that you put me on your ignore list.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
How many times are you going come into my threads and derail it with your pro-SJW/BLM moronic stances?.

Literally if you don't like my threads and they offend you then don't comment on them. I can save you the time and energy by suggesting that you put me on your ignore list.
It's a Somali forum you fucking dhegcas mutt, take a hike if you're going to when someone calls out your stupid shit.

Day in day out nigga posts about sjws and BLM non-stop. This forum is clogged up with that shit.

Trending

Latest posts