Whats up guys, Any advice for a guy in his mid twenties planning to move from London To US?

Don’t listen to the users who say go to New York if you’re fleeting from London cost of living. Of the two you mentioned, I’d go ATL over Ohio. Visit first.

Lol I'm not fleeting from London walaal its just now that I'm getting older I need a change of scenery to refresh London ain't all it use to be and raising a stable family here! Forget about it...and I know NYC & LDN are very similar in terms of lifestyle & Cost (I would say NYC is better) but US is damn near the same size of Europe you can make something 10 fold if you a hustler!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm considering Ohio, Columbus or Atlanta, Georgia...hows the lifestyle over there and the opportunities I've been to both cities before but that was early 2000s when I was a kid, what about Minnesota, Seattle or San Diego etc...appreciate any info! Thanks

Atlanta is HIV headquarters, I work in a clinic, 10 somalis moved from Atlanta with HIV.

Columbus Ohio is fairly good for newbies flight 13

@Somalihustler us cities even small ones with sub 500k population look alot bigger in person than European cities
Cities like atlanta,miami,Minneapolis on paper look small but in person they dwarf UK second largest city because of the tall buildings.
Us citie are structured either like Los Angeles or new york meaning
They either feel like tall buildings surrounded by houses or tall building and no houses
All cities west of missisipi river is like a suburb while all cities east are built like new york.
Atlanta like all west/south cities is the usual big buildings in the center houses surrounding it.
The usual image outsiders have of America lawn,gated house you know
Atlanta is not dense if anything is the least dense:francis:
Use Google earth app to look at the lay out of us cities is in 3d:francis:

I'm considering Ohio, Columbus or Atlanta, Georgia...hows the lifestyle over there and the opportunities I've been to both cities before but that was early 2000s when I was a kid, what about Minnesota, Seattle or San Diego etc...appreciate any info! Thanks
Look at abdi warsame. Stfu and come to Minneapolis