What's the worst thing that can happen if you post your picture on sspot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Y'all could be some fucking rapist serial killers I don't want to take no chances with showing my face

@[B]SumMo[/B] you were bold for posting your pic on here. A place where Somali supremacist talk about killing homosexuals and females are shamed a lot, and where racist comments are said about non Somali Africans.

I wouldn't want my face associated with a site like this.
I didn’t know about that when I first started. My maskiin soul thought this was a meating place for somalis around the world, to talk about Somalia and somali struggles..
:liberaltears:

If it wasn’t for @Norwegian-Somali warning me (idk if thats what he did tbh, but we’ll go with that), I prob would still have that pic as my profile pic.
:whew:

The thought of posting a picture of myself just gives me anxiety, let alone doing it.

If any of my friends or family members ever find out Im on this site they would make fun of me for the rest of my life. :ileycry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is there some horrifying story of why people want to remain anonymous on this site? Or is it just to not face any consequence for what you say on here?

I noticed some people post their actual pictures and continue with their headassary completely unbothered.

But a good majority never post their pictures and that causes so much confusion with age and gender anonymity. I thought of using my actual picture once but i felt like i would be breaking some sort of rule.

Can users really do anything even if they figure out who you are outside of this site?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
All of you are chicken pussies. Nacalaa.
I will roast each and everyone of you. Just post those ugly faces.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All of you are chicken pussies. Nacalaa.
I will roast each and everyone of you. Just post those ugly faces.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I have been called lots of things, Ugly is "NOT" one of them! Lol

on your avatar, is that u??? U cute. R u MJ?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I don’t get how some of you chat like u know each other but none of you actually knows what the other looks like.
I have to put faces to the names.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t get how some of you chat like u know each other but none of you actually know what the other looks like.

Its called Internet. We can feel each other but not touch! lol

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Nothing, in fact I could post my image right now.
I could get a few ohs and awes but that would be it.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Y'all some straight pussies bruh. Tf somebody on the internet gonna do to you? I'm sexy af bruh. I got no worries.
FB_IMG_1525279320442.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending