What's the worst thing that can happen if you post your picture on sspot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some horrifying story of why people want to remain anonymous on this site? Or is it just to not face any consequence for what you say on here?

I noticed some people post their actual pictures and continue with their headassary completely unbothered.

But a good majority never post their pictures and that causes so much confusion with age and gender anonymity. I thought of using my actual picture once but i felt like i would be breaking some sort of rule.

Can users really do anything even if they figure out who you are outside of this site?

Is there some horrifying story of why people want to remain anonymous on this site? Or is it just to not face any consequence for what you say on here?

I noticed some people post their actual pictures and continue with their headassary completely unbothered.

But a good majority never post their pictures and that causes so much confusion with age and gender anonymity. I thought of using my actual picture once but i felt like i would be breaking some sort of rule.

Can users really do anything even if they figure out who you are outside of this site?
They really can't do anything. you're not gay or gaal so I don't see how their is a problem

SumMo

very lowkey
Same. I want to use my own pic, but this place is kinda scary. So I just don’t even bother with it..
:tacky:

I remember I used a pic of myself when I first started. And someone told me «the new girls on here are getting brave:obama:» or something.

I asked him why that is considered bravery and he continued with giving me :ehh:‘s and and proceed to ask me about my age. I immediately removed it out of fear of something bad happening idk.

:wowsweat:

Seems like most people avoid using their pics, especially girls. Who knows, they might be able to identify you in person. The internet is a scary place, so bewary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Same. I want to use my own pic, but this place is kinda scary. So I just don’t even bother with it..

I remember I used a pic of myself when I first started. And someone was asking me why and told me I was brave. I immideatly removed it out of fear of what might happen.. Seems like most people avoid using their pics, especially girls since there are some pervs in here and stuff. Or they might be able to identify you in person.

I remember I used my pic once and my dms flooded with thirsty xalimos. never used it again after that

SumMo

very lowkey
I remember I used my pic once and my dms flooded with thirsty xalimos. never used it again after that
loool, how long did you have yours on? I only had mine for 5 min :yloezpe::ftw9nwa: and someone still manahed to comment on it. lool

they really don’t let you live on here..

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There was a post your face thread some time back. I participated, but barely anyone else did, so i deleted my pics. And now that i think about it, anonymity is probably a good thing on a forum like this. :mjlol:

I remember I used a pic of myself when I first started. And someone told me «the new girls on here are getting brave:obama:» or something.

I asked him why that is considered bravery and he continued with giving me :ehh:‘s and and proceed to ask me about my age. I immediately removed it out of fear of something bad happening idk.

:wowsweat:

Seems like most people avoid using their pics, especially girls. Who knows, they might be able to identify you in person. The internet is a scary place, so bewary.

Sounds like I’m suddenly a villain...

I once used a pic of myself briefly, I also display my age.

Given my strong liberal views no one is more braver.

I would rather not show myself too, not that I'm bad looking. It is just like maria said there are thousands of UK lurkers. I would definelty be recognised by someone :jcoleno:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Y'all could be some fucking rapist serial killers I don't want to take no chances with showing my face

@SumMo you were bold for posting your pic on here. A place where Somali supremacist talk about killing homosexuals and females are shamed a lot, and where racist comments are said about non Somali Africans.

I wouldn't want my face associated with a site like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts