What's the tea with Saciid Rage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Haye continue, how are you going to give me tea without sugar and spices. Does he marry these ukhtis? :ooh:
He's the biggest hypocrites ever. He doesn't know the meaning of keeping a family together he would rather divorce his current wives just to get a fresh thing. He has no respect for women the way I see it. And these girls are stupid. They actually line up to offer themselves when he has kids with women from every race under the sun yet makes fun of Somali girls marrying out. I remember he was being advertised back when he divorced his first wife and had the Italian one. He marries young gullible girls who are barely older than his oldest kid. :drakewtf:

He uses his sheikh status to fool young girls into marriage.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He's the biggest hypocrites ever. He doesn't know the meaning of keeping a family together he would rather divorce his current wives just to get a fresh thing. He has no respect for women the way I see it. And these girls are stupid. They actually line up to offer themselves when he has kids with women from every race under the sun yet makes fun of Somali girls marrying out. I remember he was being advertised back when he divorced his first wife and had the Italian one. He marries young gullible girls who are barely older than his oldest kid. :drakewtf:

One story he keeps telling is about a somali chick that married an ajnabi for 25 cents and later when she gets divorced she marries her Somali cousin for 25k

Sounds made up to me just happen to go from 25 cents to 25k

:umwhat:

Bohol

VIP
The reason he is going for younger halimos (18 - 20) is because they are more willing to
learn new tricks and are more likely to be virgin. Older girls have too much package and
are more likely to be non V, Sheikh Siciid Raage is smart.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This isn't like an idris Elba doe. This looks like an above average looking dude at most. Like did I miss something?

And lol at offering yourself up. Bruh that's depressing shit to hear.

Merca

Inactive.
I always find his jokes corny :susp: and every since that 25 cent story I just can't bring myself to watch any of his videos. That was very disrespectful of him

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Wooooooooooow

I knew he was trifling but not this much. Some women need to get self esteem, they won't enter jannah if they marry a "sheikh"

Status
Not open for further replies.